London call-in | an evening with les ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London call-in | an evening with les ferdinand

QPR legend Les Ferdinand joins us for a special London Call-In in front of a live studio audience at Loftus Road.

...live now.

Comment

London Callin is quiet init? Anyone got any sound?

Comment

Oh s**t ....i had me youtube on mute..

Comment

Les is right Forest was on the Saturday...Everton Monday

Comment

I am absolutely gutted not to have been able to take up the competition prize on going tonight, but i watched it all and what a legend. spoke very well and was very honest and open on every question. WHAT A LEGEND!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              I am absolutely gutted not to have been able to take up the competition prize on going tonight, but i watched it all and what a legend. spoke very well and was very honest and open on every question. WHAT A LEGEND!!!!
              Agree Jeff, he looked like he was really happy to be there too and enjoying the banter. Hope our prize winner QPRMAD had a good time.

Comment

Ii'M SURPRISED WE DIDN'T GET A QUESTION FOR HIM/HER. I ASKED ABOUT HIS ENGLAND CAREER AND WAS HE DISAPPOINTED NOT TO WIN MORE CAPS.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  Ii'M SURPRISED WE DIDN'T GET A QUESTION FOR HIM/HER. I ASKED ABOUT HIS ENGLAND CAREER AND WAS HE DISAPPOINTED NOT TO WIN MORE CAPS.
                  Interesting answer he gave to that about in-form players in this country often not getting selected, unlike abroad.

Comment

Just goes to show you that managers will always go with players they know/like rather than upsetting them for others in better form or able to be a more potent threat to get results. any familiarities with our management and the current England manager.
                    Last edited by qprjeff1882; 27-11-2014, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed that, true legend
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Wants to be a manager one day

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
                          Wants to be a manager one day
                          How about January?
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Although he has no management experience. If we are still almost as we are now come January and the club decide to make a change i would be happy for him to start his management career with us as we know he would be giving 100% for the club. Also he mentioned he will be working with the current set up regarding transfers in January so hopefully he will have an impact on a few hungry players coming in and will have his eye on a good striker in his mould.

Comment

Working...
                            X