Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rip mad frankie fraser..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
    I'm only ####in yer chain east, we are all Rs, i dont give a flying, about your politics, honestly.

edit y a n k
    this is spot on manx....this is the bottom line of course..no matter what goes on on here, and sometimes it appears that some are from a different planet from others(!), there is always that common bond.

Comment

• Yeah, but the working class R's are the best, they pay a much bigger proportion of their income to support the club.

edit

Fect it, ignore the above tw, i aint got the heart for the wind-up today.
      Last edited by Manx Hoop; 30-11-2014, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
        Yeah, but the working class R's are the best, they pay a much bigger proportion of their income to support the club.

edit

Fect it, ignore the above tw, i aint got the heart for the wind-up today.
        you lightweight!!!!!

Comment

• Sometimes, when I'm away, I get to miss really cracking threads.......

This was a belter with all the usual protagonists playing their roles....well done all and #### Frankie Fraser

Vespa had it spot on when he suggested respect should be due to hard working ordinary men who got on with it and didn't take the easier criminal option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
            Sometimes, when I'm away, I get to miss really cracking threads.......

This was a belter with all the usual protagonists playing their roles....well done all and #### Frankie Fraser

Vespa had it spot on when he suggested respect should be due to hard working ordinary men who got on with it and didn't take the easier criminal option.
            Cheers Johnny ,
            its so true though, life for the working class man in London , was so hard ,a lot worse than we ever had it ,and it
            wernt Noddy Land for most of us either,but the poverty that Frankie Fraser ,the Krays etc came from was the same poverty my family ( and i`m sure quite a few of your families ,came from ), but they still struggled through ,dignity intact....
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• i never met

I never met frankie frazier but as a 60 year old man,i would say that the nasty aggression that most of us have as teenagers
              usually disapears
              but frankie frazier seemed to be a nasty geezer in terms of violence for a great deal of his life
              when i think back to my hooligan days,i never considerd myself as very tough but i was insane and that made the differance
              some of my fights ended with people getting terribley cut up
              and its only when i dare to remember those days that i want to say sorry to the people of south ruislip and south harrow
              that got scared up

BUT IT WAS ALL ABOUT BEING PART OF MY MANOR,AND THESE PEOPLE DID RIGHTFULLY OR WRONGFULLY
              DARE WALK ON THE NORTHOPLT EMPIRE,OR MAYBE THEY WERE CHELSEA
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
              X