Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rip mad frankie fraser..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    If he was alive now he would tell you that stuff was all made up about torturing people, like the krays they only hurt other gangsters mad frank got shot stabbed you name it
    Oh right, the Krays and their mates were nice guys, gave to charity, not vicious, psychotic criminals who killed anyone who got in their way, my mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
      Oh right, the Krays and their mates were nice guys, gave to charity, not vicious, psychotic criminals who killed anyone who got in their way, my mistake!
      The krays got life for killing to scum bags, mad frank never killed anyone, they wher nice to normal people, do you give to charity
      You Rsssssss

Comment

The krays got life for killing to scum bags, mad frank never killed anyone, they wher nice to normal people, do you give to charity
        No offence mate,but you have been watching too many TV programs that were made to induce people into believing these guys were the 'salt of the earth,top fellas'.

Bunch of thugs and gangsters who only gave a toss about themselves.

Comment

sounds like the government
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            sounds like the government
            Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
              They handed out mars bars to untold people...very charitable they were.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Read in the paper he was unwell,read his book a few years back.a character who has a story,some people just exsist.a definite character whose done plenty of wrongs and a few rights,RIP Mad Frankie .
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

when you're looking down the loaded barrell of a gun!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Never did understand the hero worship of gangsters and thugs.

Bizzare.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post

Bizzare.
                      Thats all he knew Stan,he didn't choose to slice people up from an early age.Bad upbringing and victims too frightened to get revenge give him a sense of authority. never get away with it today,every f uckers carrying a blade
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        Thats all he knew Stan,he didn't choose to slice people up from an early age.Bad upbringing and victims too frightened to get revenge give him a sense of authority. never get away with it today,every f uckers carrying a blade
                        Yeah,but i don't get why these guys are treated like celebrities.

They hurt a lot of people badly so i don't get why people make them out to be good guys.

Most of us here have history of some sort but i ain't proud of it or expect people to look up to me and praise that behaviour.

Comment

From what ive read enough " young men " have fallen victim to the Krays , Straight young men too .
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            Disagree Van , my old man is hes age and out of Stepney ,p iss poor ,street fighting family, BUT , hes what i consider a proper man , hard working ,looks after hes family and hes own , not a bully , always tried to do things the right way,hes never sliced anyone up , or caused agg to other working class business owners,let alone stuck electrodes on peoples balls ,so respect is due to all those old London fellas ,who come from the sort of poverty we didnt ,but still did things the right way imo
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

No offence mate,but you have been watching too many TV programs that were made to induce people into believing these guys were the 'salt of the earth,top fellas'.

Bunch of thugs and gangsters who only gave a toss about themselves.
                              I ain't got a tv mate that's why I have 8 kids
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Bizzare.
                                Same here mate.... Find that world interesting/fascinating (along with the mafia) but some do seem to really look up to these people. These were/are horrible b4rstards who only care about money and reputation and Im sure will kill/killed innocent people or anyone who stands in their way for that matter just to get it. As for the 'R.I.P frankie' b0llocks Thats a right head fock. Just a thug who pulled peoples teeth out with pliers FFS! Nothing nice about him. I bet he could tell a lovely story... I bet Bin Laden could have told a few lovely stories.......
                                Last edited by Nick; 27-11-2014, 12:10 PM.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X