No announcement yet.

Tony leaving...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many other PL teams would like to have TF as chairman seeing as according to some he is the best around. He talks a good game and delivers fark all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      He won't understand you, he's too busy with his pathetic agenda.
      I guess you could call it pathetic as it is caused by a pathetic chairman. Again and again he lacks (at least at QPR) the competence and the will to make hard decisions in a timely manner. Only good at throwing money away. Not only successful players come to QPR and suddently turn into sh*te - some businesmen are like that too, obviously. We should have been Redknapp-free for weeks already, enjoying a more productive (points points points) resurgence under a fresh manager, instead we are facing yet another bleak Christmas in the PL's relegation zone. But what baffles me more than his bumbling ways is the ongoing faith of so many fans that he has been and will continue to be an efficient chairman of this football club. Accumulating an enormous debt with so little to show for it - if he had been a floor trader at a major bank, he would have been sacked ages ago and reduced to working in McDonalds.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Agree. We would be a club with no direction, going no where and just making up the numbers in the lower divisions. But like you said hh9 some are happy with that..... For me I'd like us to be a successful premiership side and that has only ever looked realistic/possible under TF.
        Imo it seems that some on here prefer the days under Paladini where QPR was amid table Championship and League 1 club struggling under the threat of Administration.

I am not a big fans of Fernandes and think he has made plenty of wrong decisions but it is clear he wants to be a success and it seems has some big financial backers to help him, so I would much rather have him on board than not.
        Last edited by stanistheman; 27-11-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          Imo it seems that some on here prefer the days under Paladini where QPR was amid table Championship and League 1 club struggling under the threat of Administration.
          No, but how about the final days of the Bhatia/Briatore rule when we were with a much smaller debt due to commendable prudence (yes, it is easy to laugh at the executive lounge flower discussion scene in the Five Year Plan, but it was actually a very good sign) and just promoted to the Premier League? Is anyone seriously saying that what has happened under TF since then is the RIGHT WAY to try and stay in the PL? I bet if the much maligned previous owners had remained in charge we would have been infinitely better off financially right now because they were not keen to gamble a lot on PL survival, thus we would have been either A) back in the Championship but with most of the profit from the PL stint intact because no crazy spending, or B) still in the PL and much much much better off because no crazy spending. Win-win in my book. Instead we are in enormous debt and relegation will basically kill us off because you know the same miracle of promotion last year will not happen again soon, miracles never do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            He won't understand you, he's too busy with his pathetic agenda.
            Thinks its mainly just trolling out of boredom tbh

Comment

I truly despair that anyone can think TF leaving would be a good thing. OK he has made a few errors along the way but under his stewardship we have had possibly the greatest day in our recent history as well as a Chairman who wants the best for the club, unlike many around these days.

Comment

What does it matter who the Chairman is and how much he does / doesn't have invested in the club. Most chairmen of major companies, and quite a few football clubs, are not even major shareholders. It is a job that they get on with. What sort of financial investment does the Chair of Chelsea or Arsenal have yet both clubs make a profit. The Southampton Chairman has never been involved in Football before and has no financial ties to the club what so ever.

Comment

Tony's a good egg.. most if not all chairmen see their football clubs as a passion and hobby.. we should be lucky that these wealthy people have chosen a club like us to spend their money on and gain a passion from. They are never going to make any money out of a club like us. We aint gona pay any of Tony's bills for him, Air Asia are.

I have the upmost respect for chairmen who are willing to spend their hard earned cash and reputation on a football club for a hobby... No matter how much they are involved.

Comment

Tony Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Just now remember his tweet when he was selling cateriam cars he said he wanted to focus on qpr.
                      The guy is full of shyte and I hope he stays away from my club.
                      Apart from a playoff final all we have seen since he has been in charge is failure.
                      Thanks for signing park,salad,swp and samba along with signing Hughes and redcrapp you fat bumbling plank.
                      He's made untold mistakes and says far too much on twitter and to the media but he puts his money where his mouth is and IMO only wants the best for QPR

Comment

Fluff and nonsense....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                          Fluff and nonsense....

"as per normal"

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post

IMO without TF and his money we would have been lower Championship club or in the 1, division - but some people are happy with that
                            Derby aren't doing too bad without TF's money .........
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              "as per normal"

Comment

"RUBAN and amit have always helped".

Well I can only hope they continue helping, I shudder to think how we would fare even worse if they ever stopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X