Tony leaving...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Sorry nick but that's just how I feel about him.
    I'm sure I'm going to get plenty of stick for that post but fark it.
    He did not save us, his consortium supplydd the money along with amit and his dad.
    We will be fine without this bumbling clown.
    From one of his arm chair fans!
    You can be really on the money at times and yet other times you come across like a complete plonker. I am a big fan of amit but your statement about tony isn't even worth an explanation. You need to go for a run or get laid because when you go silly like this its due to boredom
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      oh dear - very harsh. You are entitled to your views but this kind of thing is unhelpful, inaccurate and downright disrespectful -maybe you need to take a turn supporting Blackburn Rovers or some similar unfortunate club -then you maybe a bit slower to spout such nonsense. (It's not your club by the way -it's OURS.)
      Its funny you should say that.
      My son and I sat there watching the match on Saturday and after we lost again my son turned to me and said dad, why don't we support another team.
      That stuck in the back of my mind all weekend and my conclusion was that if I followed another team it would be hollow feelings and I just could not do that.
      I hate following OUR club most of the time but I just cant change my love for it
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

amit really does get the ladies all wet!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If you could tell me what block you and your son sit it would be much appreciated. I find your kind of outspoken and overally passionate comments distasteful and I would be wise to avoid your presence
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

im upper loft weare....

Comment

Block lr
              Row a

What is so distasteful about my comment? Only gave my personal opinion on the current chairman.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

You'll soon be moaning when the money dries up. Remember Amit ain't got none, and before Tony turned up our signings were Pat Ageymang, Rowan Vine Matt Pickens, among others.
                Hardly the stature of player fans on here will be happy with. No matter how much people complain about our players signed by TF, they still want the money spent.
                Looks like the moaners have got their way.....Don't be surprised to see the building stuff scrapped......League 2 and Plymouth here we come...great news eh?

Comment

i will be overjoyed if we stay at lr.....safe standing is coming into the premier league and we can stay at home no probs!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    You'll soon be moaning when the money dries up. Remember Amit ain't got none, and before Tony turned up our signings were Pat Ageymang, Rowan Vine Matt Pickens, among others.
                    Hardly the stature of player fans on here will be happy with. No matter how much people complain about our players signed by TF, they still want the money spent.
                    Looks like the moaners have got their way.....Don't be surprised to see the building stuff scrapped......League 2 and Plymouth here we come...great news eh?
                    I said a while back we should be careful what we wish for. Typical hitman post.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

thank
                      you
                      god
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Think people reading to much into it. He's not selling up or getting off he's letting his partners have more active role while he concentrates on other businesses. Don't see any harm in this and glad he is sticking about think he's exactly what we need with the others

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Think people reading to much into it. He's not selling up or getting off he's letting his partners have more active role while he concentrates on other businesses. Don't see any harm in this and glad he is sticking about think he's exactly what we need with the others
                          Same here but surely if this was true the club website would've had the info first?

Comment

Nithing to report though myu he's still chairman just letting others have more active role. Be interesting to see if this impacts on beard

Comment

On one of his walks around the ground he told me that he was in it for the long term, I believed him no reason not to
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                thank
                                you
                                god
                                Do you want anyone to stay?!

Comment

Working...
                                X