Tony leaving...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal

Just cast minds back to the clown we had before.... Tony has put money up and admitted to not always getting it correct.we have some of the most fickle fans in the country.

Comment

there is nothing wrong with fernandes as a chairman. I wont go as far as say we are lucky to have him but he is a decent one.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
        Six points from the next two games and he won't need to make that decision, anything less than four points is unacceptable.
        Swansea away is in that two.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Just now remember his tweet when he was selling cateriam cars he said he wanted to focus on qpr.
          The guy is full of shyte and I hope he stays away from my club.
          Apart from a playoff final all we have seen since he has been in charge is failure.
          Thanks for signing park,salad,swp and samba along with signing Hughes and redcrapp you fat bumbling plank.
          OTT
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Its funny you should say that.
            My son and I sat there watching the match on Saturday and after we lost again my son turned to me and said dad, why don't we support another team.
            That stuck in the back of my mind all weekend and my conclusion was that if I followed another team it would be hollow feelings and I just could not do that.
            I hate following OUR club most of the time but I just cant change my love for it
            Oh dear,I hoped you chinned the little fella
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Anyway of muting hitman?
              Yes its easy, just stick him on ignore.

Btw anyone know how many other clubs regularly chant their Chairman's name?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Jude.
                yeah see....clueless....as soon as jude came back it went breasts skywards!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  You'll soon be moaning when the money dries up. Remember Amit ain't got none, and before Tony turned up our signings were Pat Ageymang, Rowan Vine Matt Pickens, among others.
                  Hardly the stature of player fans on here will be happy with. No matter how much people complain about our players signed by TF, they still want the money spent.
                  Looks like the moaners have got their way.....Don't be surprised to see the building stuff scrapped......League 2 and Plymouth here we come...great news eh?

Spot on. This was bad news..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Does Amit own any shares in the club?
                    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Don't know where this story came from it seems there is not a ounce of truth in it.

Comment

Ill informed, ignorant, incoherent drivel Hitman. Opinions are like butt holes everyone's got one but you really should keep yours in a place where the sun doesn't Shine!
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Amazing really how some of our so called fans are creaming their pants at the prospect of our club going backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
                            Does Amit own any shares in the club?
                            Tony and friends 66%, Mittals 33%. Tony will get a rest from the twitter bashers. Will be interesting to see if his friend Ruben stays away from it.

Comment

Anyway of muting hitman? The more of his posts I read the more I get annoyed at his stupidity.
                              You need a hitman
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                                Amazing really how some of our so called fans are creaming their pants at the prospect of our club going backwards
                                Under TF the club has indeed been going backwards, two well-deserved relegations barely offset by a last-gasp promotion, and now the third crippling relegation looking more and more likely.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X