Tony leaving...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony leaving...?

Any truth in tony handing over the reins to amit and co for the time being so he can concentrate on his airline business? Something on twitter??
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Via https://twitter.com/hillmania/status/537644199286689792
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 28-11-2014, 06:15 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Nice chap but Amit is more then capable and I actually prefer him in charge day to day. Less media circus hopefully

Comment

Reuben and Amit seem perfectly capable. Am gutted not to see more of Tony but we are in safe hands, am sure. Got a good feeling for the future of QPR.

Comment

Even if that's not the full story, doesn't hurt for the shareholders to know you're not letting your attention slip.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNW9 View Post
            Reuben and Amit seem perfectly capable. Am gutted not to see more of Tony but we are in safe hands, am sure. Got a good feeling for the future of QPR.
            Please be true
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

So if tony reduces his shares does that mean we have a new chairman?

If that's the case then where does it leave the new training grounds and stadium?

Comment

IF true then I reckon it'll only be temporary, TF will probably gain full control once his F1 stuff is back on track. He'll still be heavily involved in the stadium and stuff imo.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Any truth in tony handing over the reins to amit and co for the time being so he can concentrate on his airline business? Something on twitter??
                  Just now remember his tweet when he was selling cateriam cars he said he wanted to focus on qpr.
                  The guy is full of shyte and I hope he stays away from my club.
                  Apart from a playoff final all we have seen since he has been in charge is failure.
                  Thanks for signing park,salad,swp and samba along with signing Hughes and redcrapp you fat bumbling plank.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Just now remember his tweet when he was selling cateriam cars he said he wanted to focus on qpr.
                    Apart from a playoff final all we have seen since he has been in charge is failure.
                    Thanks for signing park,salad,swp and samba along with signing Hughes and redcrapp you fat bumbling plank.
                    Harsh...

Comment

not a fan of his ?
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

tad harsh!!!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

How long before you say the same about Amit and co?
                          Because it will definitely happen.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Harsh...
                            Sorry nick but that's just how I feel about him.
                            I'm sure I'm going to get plenty of stick for that post but fark it.
                            He did not save us, his consortium supplydd the money along with amit and his dad.
                            We will be fine without this bumbling clown.
                            From one of his arm chair fans!

Comment

oh dear - very harsh. You are entitled to your views but this kind of thing is unhelpful, inaccurate and downright disrespectful -maybe you need to take a turn supporting Blackburn Rovers or some similar unfortunate club -then you maybe a bit slower to spout such nonsense. (It's not your club by the way -it's OURS.)

Comment

Working...
                              X