Swansea trains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea trains

Just booked the 12.45 from Paddington to Swansea for Tuesday and the 9.30am back Wednesday morning and prices start from about £40 return so not too bad and plenty of hotels available for about £40 a night with booking.com

why didnt u go for the free coach mate?
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
      why didnt u go for the free coach mate?
      Done the Official coach once for a night game to Burnley years ago and vowed never again

Comment

a Tuesday night in Swansea, a glutton for punishment
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

It's getting silly this. Why waste 40 quid and boiled sweets aren't compulsory, you can say no. Think it's an act cool thing but oh well
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            It's getting silly this. Why waste 40 quid and boiled sweets aren't compulsory, you can say no. Think it's an act cool thing but oh well
            Each to there own but I would rather have a couple of pints before the game and a couple afterwards rather then sit on a coach showing a kids film and an hour stop in a service station both ways and then paying for a cab back to Isleworth when the coach got back to Shepherds Bush in the early hours

Comment

Personally I would rather pay too then go official. Will drive myself or look at the train

Comment

Last time I went swansea we got beat in the cup and I drank so much Stella I thought I was superman .
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  You clearly have never got involved with going with a group of pals on train/coach. I understand your playing committments restrict this.

Not the first time you have dug out isleworth for what he spends his money on.

Comment

I'm not looking forward to the club coach at all. Might well do the train myself. Is there a safe place to drink/stay in Swansea?

Comment

I've never been on the official coach, what's so bad about it?

Comment

My experiences. Over policed...service station stops both ways. Pele that travel together lots but rather than talk/laugh watch films. Some don't wash. One turns up on his motorcycle and keeps his leathers on stinking the bus out. If u dare sneak a checky beer on you will be tutted at both ways and probably get a letter from the club. I really don't no Wat to do as don't want to miss a game but mate missing this one so coach only option as hotel etc 2 days off work on me tod not so apealing

Comment

did the coach some years back when we played preston last game of the season , kept myself to myself . the worst part was having to listen to some of the tripe being said , not for me again

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                            You clearly have never got involved with going with a group of pals on train/coach. I understand your playing committments restrict this.

Not the first time you have dug out isleworth for what he spends his money on.
                            Oh do behave. Stop trying to create rifts. I have plenty of respect for isle and I know he is a decent bloke. The amount you pick up on my posts is ridiculous fish. Still you keep pulling me up
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

In Korea there is a thing called KTX. Gr8est invention of all time for away fans.

About from London to Swansea it costs 35 quids return anytime and it takes 1 h and 40 minutes to get there.

u guys seriously need this in England.

Comment

Working...
                              X