No announcement yet.

Sandro out till after xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well you know what they say ...."when one door closes........er...just break all the f***in windows"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      OTT.
      as always though.

Comment

We'll definitely miss him that's for sure, Joey will have to perform at his best.

Comment

The glass man.

Will be a loss though.

Comment

We have Fer and Mutch who can play there too....even read some suggest Rio..

Comment

the facts are we need to four wins before crimbo whoever is playing!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I really hope we dont sign Isla and Vargas, just another couple of Arrys lucky dip signings.... Whats he like with his panic buys hey! I tell ya what I hope we kept the receipt for Austin, Yun and that McCarthy they look like they could break any time now. And I bet they cost an absolute fortune too??

#havenotgotaclue
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Oh well you know what they say ...."when one door closes........er...just break all the f***in windows"
                  That is true, but what a player he is!! Our break up-play is so much when he is on the pitch. Hindsight, I know but he could have sorted the situation which led to the Newcastle goal.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    as always though.
                    You think thats bad TW, someone on another threads said if we loose on Saturday we're relegated!....... I hope we win for his sake
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

This is why we got him. Very good player when fit but with emphasis on when. We have Barton as others have said, Henry has played well and we have Mutch and Fer so not too bad off for central midfielders.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        This is why we got him. Very good player when fit but with emphasis on when. We have Barton as others have said, Henry has played well and we have Mutch and Fer so not too bad off for central midfielders.

Yes we will miss him but with the 4 mentioned we have enough in hand. Worry if we get injuries either up top or at the back
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Bad news indeed, hardly surprising to see the usual anti redknapp plums out in the force again.

Comment

Beast my a rse. ##### cat more like. How predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              2 completed 90 minute performances since we have signed him.. a history of injuries and £8 mill spent him.

He was another desperate signing IMO out of Harry Redknapps lucky dip 'bargain' bucket.
                              yes, much better to have signed him than Diame for £3.5M!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                You think thats bad TW, someone on another threads said if we loose on Saturday we're relegated!....... I hope we win for his sake
                                Really!!!! Ridiculous isn't it. As I said on another thread Nick, we're only six points off Liverpool in 12th. all to play for.

Comment

Working...
                                X