Leicester Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester Ticket

Hi, I'm in London next Saturday so was planning on going to the QPR game. The only tickets left on QPR site are for the family section so I can't go there as it's just me. I was about to buy one on Viagogo but then they were trying to charge me £9.95 for postage (making a £30 ticket nearly £50 with booking fee etc.), does anyone know is it possible to buy on Viagogo and just collect the ticket at the game rather than over-paying for postage?

Also, are ticket prices likely to drop lower on Viagogo closer to the day of the match or do they usually sell out on there?

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by thebuzz; 23-11-2014, 06:20 PM.

no
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Rock up about 1pm and hang about outside box office , as you only want a single id day your certain to get one, always people looking to get rid.

Comment

if you buy via the QPR viagogo site you pay the advertised price (sellers price) and collect the tickets from the box office on the day of the game. The seller pays the viagogo fee. Best to access this site/ticket exchange via the official QPR website
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

You can have mine for £30 if you answer a few Rangers related questions.
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
            There's no come backs on that one mate
            You Rsssssss

Comment

you suspicious Lonesie?
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

defo lesta............can pop in the bq beforehand n we'll give him one!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  defo lesta............can pop in the bq beforehand n we'll give him one!
                  But you might not fancy him facto
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    Rock up about 1pm and hang about outside box office , as you only want a single id day your certain to get one, always people looking to get rid.
                    Thanks for the helpful reply, I might do that.
                    Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                    if you buy via the QPR viagogo site you pay the advertised price (sellers price) and collect the tickets from the box office on the day of the game. The seller pays the viagogo fee. Best to access this site/ticket exchange via the official QPR website
                    No the buyer still has a fee to pay:
                    Originally posted by Viagogo
                    Buyers:
                    Buyers will be subject to a booking fee added to the listed price as well as any applicable delivery costs and VAT charges.

The booking fee is the service charge placed on your order because, while you are buying tickets from a third party, viagogo, the official Ticket Marketplace of Queens Park Rangers handles all delivery, tracking, payment and transaction logistics for you.
                    Why? I'm not claiming to be a QPR supporter. Just in London for a few days and want to go to a game.
                    Last edited by thebuzz; 24-11-2014, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      But you might not fancy him facto
                      bedded a bint from devon once who reminded me of hannah waterman night before but more like denise waterman when i woke up......ive no morals hertsie.....he.ll be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by thebuzz View Post
                        Thanks for the helpful reply, I might do that.No the buyer still has a fee to pay:

Why? I'm not claiming to be a QPR supporter. Just in London for a few days and want to go to a game.
                        ealing whistlers playing northolt colts at sudbury court.............its free entry!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          ealing whistlers playing northolt colts at sudbury court.............its free entry!
                          No thanks, I'm not a Y_ank.

Friendly and helpful bunch on here. I've got my ticket sorted anyway so won't waste any more time on here. Thanks to the one or two genuine replies.

Comment

Originally posted by thebuzz View Post
                            No thanks, I'm not a Y_ank.

Friendly and helpful bunch on here. I've got my ticket sorted anyway so won't waste any more time on here. Thanks to the one or two genuine replies.
                            You're so precious

Comment

Working...
                            X