No announcement yet.

How many points by end of December?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows where we will get points ? As long as we get enough to stay up I'll have a happy summer holiday.
    Just remember Sunderland last year , beat everyone against all odds

Comment

I think if we can just string a couple of back to back wins we'll be up and running......

Leicester and Swansea are Huge games.

Comment

Come Jan 1st we'll be on 13 points so that's just five from those games, and 3 will come from the Arsenal. Cant see us getting anything from Leicester, Burnley or Palace, a draw v WBA and Everton
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I'd be happy if we can win 3 at home and at least 1 away, but we'll end up with about 9 points.

Comment

Would be nice to get 3 wins
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

3 wins, one draw. That will make 18 points from 19 matches.
              The second half of the season is more difficult than this first one so I think we would need 22-23 points by the end of the year.

Comment

3 wins 1 draw I reckon.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We certainly can pick up pts at home, my worry is we wont win a game away from home all season imo.

The prove is there for us all to see, this team can't play on a big pitch, we just can't play our normal pressing game and unfortunately I think that will cost us come may.

It's a shame because we are a real force at home but we are bottom of the league because of our away games.

Can't think of many grounds that have a pitch like ours, most of the new stadiums have wide pitches. When I was at white hart lane I thought that was also allot wider than ours and hence we got ripped apart.

Henry is more mobile than derry but we dont have the pace in the side and watching that palace lad bolasie just showed me what we are really missing, a real powerful runner and I unfortunately fer doesn't really have that in his locker.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

if we dont get 9 points from that lot we will be cut adrift and deserve to go down TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                      Come Jan 1st we'll be on 13 points so that's just five from those games, and 3 will come from the Arsenal. Cant see us getting anything from Leicester, Burnley or Palace, a draw v WBA and Everton
                      Jeez. Lose six pointers to Leicester, Burnley and Palace and we are as good as dead. We will be relegated. Great OP, Dave, but I think our season comes down to the next three games. We need six points minimum of the nine available. Which means beating Leicester and Burnley. And that won't be easy.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Jeez. Lose six pointers to Leicester, Burnley and Palace and we are as good as dead. We will be relegated. Great OP, Dave, but I think our season comes down to the next three games. We need six points minimum of the nine available. Which means beating Leicester and Burnley. And that won't be easy.....
                        Agree 77 ...def not a gimme Leicester and Burnley ....i'm dreading this board if we don't get 3 pts next week.

Comment

Leicester haven't scored for months so you know they will on Sat. Ings back on form and he scored two at LR last season and Warnock will want to prove a point to the board, so that's why we won't get anything from all three of these fixtures. We have no pace and although Leicester and Burnley aren't great, they are a lot more mobile than our lot
                          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Have to agree with you, no point getting points from the top 5 sides, we need to beat the teams around us to stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                              Leicester haven't scored for months so you know they will on Sat. Ings back on form and he scored two at LR last season and Warnock will want to prove a point to the board, so that's why we won't get anything from all three of these fixtures. We have no pace and although Leicester and Burnley aren't great, they are a lot more mobile than our lot
                              Its a massive wonder anyone bothers going knowing we are going to lose every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Its a massive wonder anyone bothers going knowing we are going to lose every game.
                                It is a drug, you can't just stop.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X