X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realistically i'll say 8-10

Comment

Comment

Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Its a massive wonder anyone bothers going knowing we are going to lose every game.
          the post you're responding to Kev is probably 1 of my favourites posts I've read in a long time..... proper dread getting out of bed in the morning stuff. that Vargas and Isla look a right load of rubbish, zero pace!!... same could probably be said for Yun, never gets forward no pace!!.... how about Mutch dont think he's ever going to offer us anything, he's showed nothing what so ever in the minutes he's played, no pace!!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

We lost by a goal to nil saturday Nick, brings them all out again and we will never ever win another game of football, you know that mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              We lost by a goal to nil saturday Nick, brings them all out again and we will never ever win another game of football, you know that mate.
              Yep sure does Kev. Remind me how we played in the 4 previous games on the trot before Saturdays game?.... Im sure we had no pace and zero mobility.......
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                It is a drug, you can't just stop.
                Should've listened to Zammo!

Comment

I said 12 but on reflection expect 6-8. only because we're a different team when we're up against the big teams.. similar to fans support as well. Will give it the big one for city or chelsea but you watch it go quiet vs leicester n burnley.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

The support at the grounds has been superb, it must carry on. It's what makes Loftus Road so difficult for teams to come and win.
                    We must have the same mentality as in the games against the big boys, and the team must keep the workrate without the ball very high.

Comment

We Need: 11 points from the 7 matches. That would bring us up to an average of 1 point per match and set us up for a run at safety in the New Year.

We Will Get: 6 points - 1 win, 3 draws, 3 losses. And somebody will say what difficult matches they were, what with Arsenal, Everton, and Swansea away.

The Newcastle result confirmed what I have suspected - we are currently flattering to deceive.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

That was the weekend to remember this season. gap starting to show now,if we beat Leicester this weekend it will not take us out the bottom 3.this Saturday is massive!!!
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          That was the weekend to remember this season. gap starting to show now,if we beat Leicester this weekend it will not take us out the bottom 3.this Saturday is massive!!!
                          What do you mean?
                          We win 5-0, Hull lose 5-0, Burnley lose, we're out of the bottom three. Couldn't be simpler!....

Comment

Thats the spirit.

Comment

If we could only find back to back wins then were well and truly back amongst it. Problem is the home games are winnable but there followed by tricky away games so any ground made up can be lost the following week

Think we will turn Leicester over just on sat mainly because we're at home and have played best there but the away form needs to be questioned. No points away and not looking like picking up points away is not acceptable if we don't win we need to come up with a way of getting a point away from the bush

Comment

Needs to be 20pts by end of December, would then probably have to get 18pts more to stay up 2nd half of season? must win next 4 home games I see nothing coming from the away games Swansea,Everton,Arsenal,

Comment

Working...
                                X