next week is massive imho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Next 4 home games - Leicester, Burnley, West Brom and Palace: They are all huge games and I think once we have got to the end of that sequence of games, we really will know where we are heading
    Spot on hoop those are the games we need serious points from and will determine how our season will go.... we cant play well like we have been, and pick nothing up in these games. Got to win win win win!!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Exactly the next four home games will shape the rest of our season, our away form is so poor i expect nothing from the next 3 Swansea,Everton,Arsenal, but 4 home games we need to win. the minimum points return from these is
      10pts and really needs to be 12Pts, we really cant afford to lose to these teams? if not I think we should start preparing for life back in the Championship and the fine thats about to come our way

Comment

eight points from next 4 at home and a win away would be great
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If we do go down in these circumstances then at least we can say we went down with the team running themselves in to the ground.

I for one, would hold my hands up and just say.. its a ridiculously strong league for any team coming out of the Champ. There is not one bad team in it anymore.
          You just don't know who is going to beat who each week.. I would never of said Burnley would go to Stoke and win!! Its ridiculous.
          We just need to keep working hard and hope we go on a run.

If we don't then its back to the Champ with a new manager and derbies against Brentford and Fulham haha

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            eight points from next 4 at home and a win away would be great
            where do you see us winning away? with our form and poor attitude away form L/Rd cant see an away point coming never mind a win?

Comment

and a portsmouth like dive into the abyss believe me!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                where do you see us winning away? with our form and poor attitude away form L/Rd cant see an away point coming never mind a win?

we 'will' wi at everton or swansea...............or im a dutchman!

Comment

I said the same thing Dave.

It's a fact that we can't play our pressing game on wider pitches and that is why we wont win an away game all season imo
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    we 'will' wi at everton or swansea...............or im a dutchman!
                    Shteve Maclaren?
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

the surrender like attitude on here really amazeses me truely it does............remember the alamo ffs!

Comment

We've only been playing well since Liverpool.... who's to say we wont put in a performance like we did against Chelski away? As good as Swansea, Everton and Arsenal are, they're not as good as Chelski.... and for those who say the table doesnt lie, Everton and Arsenal are just mid table teams at the moment.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

No need to panic unless we are 10 points off 17th, which we aren't

Yet

Comment

we need to steady the ship a bit on our travels and that's started to happen in the last couple of games. saturday's game could easily have gone either way (it reminded me of the game that we won at everton in 2011-12 season - not much happening and taking one of the very few chances that we got. the surrenders at spuds, manure and spam are quite a long time agao now (6 weeks since a truly bad away performance)

what worries me a bit about the upcoming games is that the opposition will be looking forward to playing us - don't think they'll just roll over for us.

Comment

Maybe Swansea or Everton will give us an early Christmas Pressie lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                We've only been playing well since Liverpool.... who's to say we wont put in a performance like we did against Chelski away? As good as Swansea, Everton and Arsenal are, they're not as good as Chelski.... and for those who say the table doesnt lie, Everton and Arsenal are just mid table teams at the moment.
                                or indeed Liverpool. Has anyone else noticed that the game we could so easily have won against them was a six point swing and that is how many points they are above us.

Comment

Working...
                                X