Isla?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isla?

Anyone know why he was on the subs bench today?

Needed a rest cos he played in the week and only got back very late (friday i think) for training etc.

Comment

Cheers, good idea as we need him fresh next game.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Cheers, good idea as we need him fresh next game.
        Sanchez played for Arsenal didn't he who played in the same game, but we had to rest our 2. Obviously we can afford to rest our key players

Comment

Isla works well with Vargas so thought may as well give both a rest, it gives other players a chance. None of the two players coming in worked, that's my take.

Comment

Vargas wasn't on the bench even. They said his wife had just had a baby or something. I guess he could have thrown in Isla on his own but in any case wouldn't have been ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
              Sanchez played for Arsenal didn't he who played in the same game, but we had to rest our 2. Obviously we can afford to rest our key players
              yes, he did and he was ineffective for them!

Comment

That italian in the know bloke on twitter said last night that Juventus have said we are in the process of buying him for 11 million euros.

Un avventura che prosegue nel migliore dei modi, tra Mauricio Isla e il Qpr sempre essere scoccata la scintilla. L’esterno cileno che il Qpr ha prelevato in estate dalla Juventus c potrebbe presto venire riscattato dal club inglese: 11 milioni di euro la cifra già stabilita, investimento importante che potrebbe concretizzarsi. I segnali che arrivano nelle ultime ore alla Juventus sembrano condurre verso questa direzione, i bianconeri attendono. L’Inghilterra sempre più nel futuro di Isla.

#wrongsort
                #trifficklad
                #exspurs

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  That italian in the know bloke on twitter said last night that Juventus have said we are in the process of buying him for 11 million euros.

Un avventura che prosegue nel migliore dei modi, tra Mauricio Isla e il Qpr sempre essere scoccata la scintilla. L’esterno cileno che il Qpr ha prelevato in estate dalla Juventus c potrebbe presto venire riscattato dal club inglese: 11 milioni di euro la cifra già stabilita, investimento importante che potrebbe concretizzarsi. I segnali che arrivano nelle ultime ore alla Juventus sembrano condurre verso questa direzione, i bianconeri attendono. L’Inghilterra sempre più nel futuro di Isla.

#wrongsort
                  #trifficklad
                  #exspurs
                  Very happy with that if true. Hopefully nail down Vargas as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Very happy with that if true. Hopefully nail down Vargas as well.
                    Good chance that Vargas will follow if we can sign him, but saying that is he worth 11 million euros?

What happens if he does a Dave, good 5 or 6 games then becomes the worst player on the pitch?

What I'm trying to say is that we need a little more time before we make that kind of offer, that's about 9 or 10 million.

Comment

cant see us paying that kind of money in our position.

only if we stay up.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        cant see us paying that kind of money in our position.

only if we stay up.
                        It always comes down to money with this club, we have to take a gamble on this one
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

We've been making too many gambles, but if I had to then Vargas would get my gamble ahead of Isla. In order to improve the squad we have to get rid of players like SWP/AT who will never play.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            We've been making too many gambles, but if I had to then Vargas would get my gamble ahead of Isla. In order to improve the squad we have to get rid of players like SWP/AT who will never play.
                            spot on, but i cannot see for the life of me vargas and isla signing for a relegation threatened team. these two players are quality and current internationals. there is no way they will sign for us if we end up in the championship.

at best an agreement to sign if we stay up which will be at the end of the season.

also if/when we are relegated, ecpect the mass exodes of players such as fer,mutch,austin,caulker.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Think it may have been West London sports where I read we already have options to buy them both at 8 million each at the end of the loan. I think it said that we paid 950 000 for Isla's loan fee for the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X