not all doom and gloom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not all doom and gloom

we have played 8 top ten teams and only 3 bottom 10 teams.

We have got 7 points from the bottom 10 teams and we have Leicester, Burnley, West Brom and Palace in the next month at home. COYRsssssssssss

We started slow but are on course

The old cliche is, win your home games and it keeps you up and we're going to have to rely on it this season it appears
    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

I am fiercely clinging to this lifeline..... Compared to before WHU away we have a better shape, have some belief and are putting in a shift. But we really, really, really need to put points on the board. Like we all don't know that. Leicester at home is huge. Absolutely huge. Nothing but three points will do.

Comment

Need defoe badly, if chaz dont score we dont score. Dont know the stats but i wouldnt be surprised if we have scored the least goals by different players in all four divisions.
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 23-11-2014, 12:58 AM.

Comment

If we don't get 12 points from the next 5 home games then I think we are seriously in the mire as they are all pretty much against teams around us.

Comment

Luckily Vargas and Isla are available again against Leicester. If we play like our last 3 home games then Leicester don't find their way back home. We will destroy them

Comment

Nothing less than seven points from the next three games will do. Failing to secure six points from Leicester and Burnley will probably see us relegated. Swansea is where we need to put at least one away point on the board. These three games are, I think, the fulcrum of our season.

Comment

Working...
              X