Gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted

I'm gutted we lost today as I thought we deserved a point. Really worried where an away point is coming from. But looking at it from another view we have lost 5 of the 6 away games against the top 6 so maybe not all bad. Although next 3 away games are tough and dont expect much out of them.

Think we set up alot more positive... 2 up front. We're a better side with the Chileans, but i think we need to do some more shopping in jan

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Think we set up alot more positive... 2 up front. We're a better side with the Chileans, but i think we need to do some more shopping in jan
      What hit me today was that we had two key players missing, it really showed. This proves that when buying a player it has to be the right one, don't buy 10 and hope one turns out okay.

We need to shift out some and replace them with quality that will improve us, we're halfway there and need cover for the Chileans.

Comment

yeah agree myu

Comment

Think the way we p lay away from home I think we'll be lucky to pick up a point all season we just look so poor bereft of ideas, negative and lacklustre, really not sure how we turn this around? But we missed Isla & Vargas do much, we play the chief at RB and he's so clearly uncomfortable there, Joey offered very little, in fact I thought he was very poor,

Comment

Vargas missing was a big big blow. Isla not playing directly linked to that I think as they link well as a pair.

Comment

So let's get this straight we missed the two Chileans (I agree by the way) but who would have thought they would travel to the other side of the world every few weeks to play for their country!!

Surely knowing that we would make sure we had cover at right back and a player with pace (either wide player or forward) to replace Vargas our manager got Kranjear and sold Simpson! These two Chileans, who are now our saviours also couldn't get a game earlier in the season until Redknapp was forced into picking them by the fans.

We are negative and still not fit enough and that only sits with Redknapp, some of us are not so easily fooled by a couple of slightly improved performances when we still gave away silly goals, Liverpool and City. The last City goal being a straight ball over the centre half that you would critise on a Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                So let's get this straight we missed the two Chileans (I agree by the way) but who would have thought they would travel to the other side of the world every few weeks to play for their country!!

Surely knowing that we would make sure we had cover at right back and a player with pace (either wide player or forward) to replace Vargas our manager got Kranjear and sold Simpson! These two Chileans, who are now our saviours also couldn't get a game earlier in the season until Redknapp was forced into picking them by the fans.

We are negative and still not fit enough and that only sits with Redknapp, some of us are not so easily fooled by a couple of slightly improved performances when we still gave away silly goals, Liverpool and City. The last City goal being a straight ball over the centre half that you would critise on a Sunday morning.

This. Spot on. And to add, we really need more than one or two players in the upcoming window. with Isla and Vargas unavailable we seem totally bereft of ideas. IMO, we simply have to buy cover for them both. Holilett and Phillips are not good enough.
                Last edited by Shania; 23-11-2014, 11:46 AM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Vargas missing was a big big blow. Isla not playing directly linked to that I think as they link well as a pair.
                  Provide a good threat down the right, and with Yun down the left, brings so much to our attack options

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Provide a good threat down the right, and with Yun down the left, brings so much to our attack options
                    Definitely Dave.

Looked sluggish going forward yesterday & the lack of pace was alarming.

Couldn't Mrs Vargas of had her kid during the international break for gawd sake

Comment

..typical contrary female Jimmy!

Comment

Let's get this into perspective for a minute. We have had by far the most difficult start of all the "lesser" sides in the PL, especially in terms of away games. We still have to go to Leicester, Burnley, Crystal Palace, West Brom, Hull, Sunderland, Stoke and Aston Villa. If we can't win at least 3 or 4 and draw a couple of them then we don't deserve to be in the league.

Comment

Perspective is very important one of our so called better performances was loosing to Liverpool. The Palace game is only showing our so called improved performance against them wasn't all it was made out to be and in fact they are a very average side as are we.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                            Perspective is very important one of our so called better performances was loosing to Liverpool. The Palace game is only showing our so called improved performance against them wasn't all it was made out to be and in fact they are a very average side as are we.
                            Well I personally didn't think that performance was especially encouraging, considering we scored 2 own goals and shot ourselves in the foot. Liverpool let us back into the game due to their own defensive inadequacies more than our own attacking abilities. With that said, I still maintain that we are not the worst team in the division, even if the league tells a different story at present. Whether that means we are good enough to stay up I don't know, but we'll have far more answers to those questions in about 6 week's time after the run of relatively easier home games.

Comment

Working...
                            X