No announcement yet.

Onouha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ned needs to play CB or not at all. He was great for us last year in his proper position but he's never been any good at RB. The fact we seem to have let Danny Simpson go with the idea that either we'd play 3-5-2 all season (lol) or Isla would play RB (which he's done really well at after a shaky start, but it's not the position we got him in for) or Ned could cover is mad.

Comment

Words like brilliant and very good do not aply to Ned , words like good or ok do at c/b so in my opinion yes he is over rated

Comment

Just goes to show as usual what the majority of us know about football

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          Just goes to show as usual what the majority of us know about football
          We're the experts, its people who have been involved in professional football for 50 years or so are the one's who don't have a clue.....
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

No wonder they call him nervous Nedum. Bang average.

Comment

We have 4 recognised LB's at the club and not one recognised RB. Well we did have one at the start of the season but sold him. Genius - only at QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                We have 4 recognised LB's at the club and not one recognised RB. Well we did have one at the start of the season but sold him. Genius - only at QPR

Still struggling to work that one out I must admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Still struggling to work that one out I must admit.
                  I'm trying to work out who the 4 left backs Stanley's referring to are, surely we've only got Yun & Traore (who's better left mid for me anyway). Ok, we've got Clint Hill who is a centre half who can play left back and the young lad from Liverpool who was loaned straight out.......or have I missed something?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I'm trying to work out who the 4 left backs Stanley's referring to are, surely we've only got Yun & Traore (who's better left mid for me anyway). Ok, we've got Clint Hill who is a centre half who can play left back and the young lad from Liverpool who was loaned straight out.......or have I missed something?
                    Correct. Essentially they are 4 recognised LB's. Traore began his career there and still plays there; Hill has played large parts of his career there; and Yun and Robinson make 4.

Compared to a big fat zero on the other flank thanks to our genius management team.

Comment

Working...
                    X