Onouha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onouha

Yes I know he played RB but does that mean he should lose the use of his legs? Terrible today. No control over his feet. He might as well of played in corrector boots. Very overrated. Not a coincidence he can never hold down a start.

His passing was really poor. It was quite frustrating. Seemed like every time he would pass it to a Newcastle player.

Comment

Dunne suspended for the Leicester game (fifth booking) hopefully means Onouha will move inside with Caulker ........oh sh!t or Rio's back

Comment

Have never seen what all the fuss is about re Onouha.

Average defender and way too prone to switching off and making mistakes.

Has the odd good moment defensively but doesn't really offer anything else.
        Seems to be very uncomfortable on the ball and as for the ability to pick a pass to a fellow team mate, other than whoever is nearest regardless of how many oppo are surrounding them - very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
          Dunne suspended for the Leicester game (fifth booking) hopefully means Onouha will move inside with Caulker ........oh sh!t or Rio's back
          God help us

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
            Have never seen what all the fuss is about re Onouha.

Average defender and way too prone to switching off and making mistakes.

Has the odd good moment defensively but doesn't really offer anything else.
            Seems to be very uncomfortable on the ball and as for the ability to pick a pass to a fellow team mate, other than whoever is nearest regardless of how many oppo are surrounding them - very poor.
            True. Massively overrated.

Comment

People were going absolutely crazynwhwn he couldnt get in the team, he was deemed our saviour by so many on here. Never got that to be honest.

Comment

Have the ball away far too much. Missed Isla big time

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  People were going absolutely crazynwhwn he couldnt get in the team, he was deemed our saviour by so many on here. Never got that to be honest.
                  Because he's usually very good when played in his best position at CB. But unfortunately he turns to absolute $hit when played at RB. He was truly dreadful today and I still think its a concern we dont have a recognised RB at the club.

Comment

I honestly thought he would push on this year, his still relatively young so there's room for improvement for sure.

Comment

He is a CB NOT a fullback.............................
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

This is the way I see it, you can't just pick and drop players like we're doing with him, it's not fair.

Put yourself in his shoes, you're out for 4 or 5 games, then play in 1. You need a run of games to adjust, that goes for the players around you as well, they don't know how you'll perform?

Comment

He's decent in the middle. At RB I just don't think he can cut especially in the premiership. Maybe can get away with it in the championship maybe and even there I remember for the Burnley game he just didn't close down the winger and sat back. It resulted in a good cross being put in that Vokes put away. I think that when he plays at RB these CB habbits (if you can call them that) still come through like trying a lob pass instead of giving to the feet which he did a lot today.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            He is a CB NOT a fullback.............................
                            So beacuse he is not a RB that means he loses the ability to pass it to a team mate? Basic ball control.

Comment

Spot on Myu and Onuoha is also very much a confidence player. It would not surprise me if he handed in a transfer request quite soon.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X