No announcement yet.

Negative and predictable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England players allowed to headbutt at will seemingly....

Comment

A pity that Sandro yet again got injured. with him on the pitch for 90 minutes we could have secured a point today .
      Last edited by Shania; 22-11-2014, 08:02 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        A pity that Sandro got injured. In one way or the other, the physios have to make sure he can play for 90 minutes not 60..
        Not much they can do. We can only get players of his quality if there are other issues.

Comment

That could be^^^He is very good when fit.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Without two of our best players, was always going to be very difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              A pity that Sandro yet again got injured. with him on the pitch for 90 minutes we could have secured a point today .
              I agree with this, he is a huge influence on the midfield! Who knows but I just think their goal came from a play he would have snuffed out!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                I agree with this, he is a huge influence on the midfield! Who knows but I just think their goal came from a play he would have snuffed out!

OK, I hope his injury wasn´t that serious..like you imply, he covers a lot of ground and blocks a shot very well.
                Last edited by Shania; 22-11-2014, 09:06 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                  So many negatives today. Both full backs were poor, so was Bobby, Fer and Austin. Sandro, as usual, came off injured. Credit to Rob Green who apart from two mistakes was very solid.
                  Hold on a minute, one of our players can make mistakes, and be very solid. What is this forum coming to?

Comment

It's amazing how after a few half decent displays and a bit of effort, that the vast majority of other teams would see as the norm are massively celebrated on here. Yes our performances were slightly better but we still gave away stupid school boys goals, Liverpool and Cities second come to mind and we are bottom of the league.

We have some massively overrated players, Green, Zamora, Dunne who are regular starters and others such as Sandro who is always injured. Our back up players are poor and we are still not fit enough a quarter of the way into the season and our manager is still using his post match press conferences to blame Remy leaving when the player openly stated he would go to a Chsmpions league club.

Redknapp transfer policy was and is flawed with poor ageing and injury prone buys and no pace in the side when it's a major part of modern football. Nothing much will change with Redknapp in charge, it got near to him going but a couple of average performances have removed the pressure but are we any better off, no we are BOTTOM!

Trouble is Fernandes is too easily influenced by Redknapp so it will continue, we might escape as there are other poor teams but we should be so much better with the investment.

Comment

As I said before, Harry was putting Remy in the shop window by bigging him up in the media, then surprised he was sold at the end. Chelsea can sell him for 15m next window, Remy sells himself.

If I was Harry in the last window, I wouldn't have said a single thing about Remy, if I had too it would have just been he's happy here and a QPR player.

The next window, we need to get rid of the players we won't use, replace them with players which will make improvements. We can't keep buying players every window.

Comment

A blah game!!!!! Didn't play bad, didn't play good. The only real problem was our passing, had we managed to do the basics we would have come away with at least a point IMO... But unlike a lot of games this season for some reason I'm not massively fussed. I think if we had Isla and Vargas today we would of come away with something as Newcastle were equally as average as we were... January we need a RB and a striker, they're the 2 positions we need to cover before any other.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          A blah game!!!!! Didn't play bad, didn't play good. The only real problem was our passing, had we managed to do the basics we would have come away with at least a point IMO... But unlike a lot of games this season for some reason I'm not massively fussed. I think if we had Isla and Vargas today we would of come away with something as Newcastle were equally as average as we were... January we need a RB and a striker, they're the 2 positions we need to cover before any other.
                          I'd also add a CB as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                            It's amazing how after a few half decent displays and a bit of effort, that the vast majority of other teams would see as the norm are massively celebrated on here. Yes our performances were slightly better but we still gave away stupid school boys goals, Liverpool and Cities second come to mind and we are bottom of the league.

We have some massively overrated players, Green, Zamora, Dunne who are regular starters and others such as Sandro who is always injured. Our back up players are poor and we are still not fit enough a quarter of the way into the season and our manager is still using his post match press conferences to blame Remy leaving when the player openly stated he would go to a Chsmpions league club.

Redknapp transfer policy was and is flawed with poor ageing and injury prone buys and no pace in the side when it's a major part of modern football. Nothing much will change with Redknapp in charge, it got near to him going but a couple of average performances have removed the pressure but are we any better off, no we are BOTTOM!

Trouble is Fernandes is too easily influenced by Redknapp so it will continue, we might escape as there are other poor teams but we should be so much better with the investment.
                            post of the day. spot on.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Harry Out!
                              Originally posted by rickyranger View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Harry Out!
                                its fast approaching that time Mc.

Two wins in 4 months, rock bottom in the table. not one point gained away from home.

millions spent, our two best players are loans,

bought players like krancher, sandro, rio when the likes of pele, barrow and sanchez (southampton,swansea and villa) were available.

what was hughes stats at this point?

plus we have yet another transfer window to look forward to with the likes of defoe, crouch etc with thanks to harry's fav scout.......

his 1997 diary.
                                Last edited by Hitman34; 23-11-2014, 12:39 PM.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X