Negative and predictable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative and predictable

We got what they deserved today. We showed no ambition to win, we were technically poor and we were predictable. There's zero pace in the team without Vargas. Losing to a Newcastle team that had key players missing is disappointing but not surprising. Redknapp must buy some fresh, quick and hungry players in January

I agree but we really need to get rid of some players as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I agree but we really need to get rid of some players as well.
      Without a doubt. SWP is top of that list

Comment

I have never seen a rb worse than nedum onouha today

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
          I have never seen a rb worse than nedum onouha today
          I can only assume you never saw Justin Channing.....

Comment

bbc female reporter said we looked dangerous on the attack? btw i did not watch the match

Comment

He is very much a confidence player who is much better as a CB, IMO. Needs a run of games to perform at his best.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I didn't think many of our team played well at all today, Bobby had some bad giveaways that led to chances for them, Yun was poor, as pointed out Nedum was out of sorts, Austin sure wasn't clinical with his half chances! We missed the Chileans for sure, next!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                  bbc female reporter said we looked dangerous on the attack? btw i did not watch the match
                  Compared to earlier away games, we actually did look to go forward, just never did it convincingly enough for me.

Again, it's small steps forward from a very poor starting position.

Comment

With no pace in the side we were never going to threaten Newcastle.

Comment

Onuoha shouldn't really play at RB. I think he finds it difficult to decide what pass to play and gets nervous resulting in a poor ball at the end.

Comment

So many negatives today. Both full backs were poor, so was Bobby, Fer and Austin. Sandro, as usual, came off injured. Credit to Rob Green who apart from two mistakes was very solid.

Comment

I think Harry was hoping for a draw. We looked too flat footed and games like this drives me nuts. I think Ned's defending wasn't bad, but he was horrible going forward. Definitely a liability at RB. Kind of wish we didn't sell Simpson in situations like this.

Comment

[QUOTE=fisnik;1348610]Onuoha shouldn't really play at RB. I think he finds it difficult to decide what pass to play and gets nervous resulting in a poor ball at the end.[/QUOTE]

Seems to be the case no matter what position he plays to be honest.
                            Just don't think he is as good as some would make out on here.

Comment

Newcastle are quite good, so 1-0 away isn't a bad result.
                              Need to beat weaker teams in the league like Arsenal and Man Utd.just watching them on TV it's embarassing.

Comment

Working...
                              X