No announcement yet.

Negative and predictable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be alright i reckon mate, just need to get a win at home and get some confidence going. And defoe would be a great signing. Harry Out dont do old ex players anymore, but With jemraime i hope he makes the exception.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      its fast approaching that time Mc.

Two wins in 4 months, rock bottom in the table. not one point gained away from home.

millions spent, our two best players are loans,

bought players like krancher, sandro, rio when the likes of pele, barrow and sanchez (southampton,swansea and villa) were available.

what was hughes stats at this point?

plus we have yet another transfer window to look forward to with the likes of defoe, crouch etc with thanks to harry's fav scout.......

his 1997 diary.
      That was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        We will be alright i reckon mate, just need to get a win at home and get some confidence going. And defoe would be a great signing. Harry Out dont do old ex players anymore, but With jemraime i hope he makes the exception.
        The way we played against Liverpool, Chelski, City dont think we'll have a problem with confidence, just need goals and thats what January is for.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          The way we played against Liverpool, Chelski, City dont think we'll have a problem with confidence, just need goals and thats what January is for.
          if we are adrift come January ,who will come here
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
            A win next week against Leicester and we could be out of the relegation zone. Personally don't think we will be relegated nor do I think well be bottom 3 in January.... I'd still like to see Dafoe here, someone who knows the prem inside out and knows how to score in it... Ings is another who I would like. But we do need a Zamora type player, someone who can hold the ball up.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

A win next week against Leicester and we could be out of the relegation zone. Personally don't think we will be relegated nor do I think well be bottom 3 in January.... I'd still like to see Dafoe here, someone who knows the prem inside out and knows how to score in it... Ings is another who I would like. But we do need a Zamora type player, someone who can hold the ball up.
              well thats 3 forwards

Comment

Wasn't it 4 points from 12 games and no wins?

Comment

The Palace game is only showing our so called improved performance against them wasn't all it was made out to be and in fact they are a very average side as are we.

Comment

well thats 3 forwards
                    Defoe and Ings were 'options' for us getting more goals... In order of priority IMO we need a RB and a forward (who'll take up BZ's role)....Still reckon though as the season goes on we'll see goals from Sandro, Barton and Fer. Leaving Vargas, Austin, Zamora and another striker being our main source of goals..... with recent performances and possibly only needing ONE win to get out the relegation zone Im fare from panicking, unlike a lot on here....
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

if only it was that simple

Comment

How'd you reckon we'll finish up this season superhoop?
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

How'd you reckon we'll finish up this season superhoop?
                          at the way we are shaping up if we get more than 34pts i'll be amazed,will take a major upheaval to get us on trackand not just a couple of wins ,lately we have stepped up the pace a bit ,but are still rock bottom .Sorry I'm a realist

Comment

Plus no one will want to sign for us if we don't offer top wages. Which tf is not going to make that mistake again and who can blame him
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

its fast approaching that time Mc.

Two wins in 4 months, rock bottom in the table. not one point gained away from home.

millions spent, our two best players are loans,

bought players like krancher, sandro, rio when the likes of pele, barrow and sanchez (southampton,swansea and villa) were available.

plus we have yet another transfer window to look forward to with the likes of defoe, crouch etc with thanks to harry's fav scout.......

his 1997 diary.
                              and as if by magic.................. add another spurs connection to that list.

Latest Transfer News @TFL_Latest
                              QPR interested in bringing full back Danny Rose and Toronto striker Jermain Defoe to Loftus Road in January.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Spurs need some new talent the way things are going at hull
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X