No announcement yet.

Newcastle match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well, never mind. Beaten by a great goal, so no complaints. Look forward to Leicester now.

Comment

• Barton comes back to the side and we looked like we did before all over the place, I'm not saying it's him because both Vargas & Isla were out of the team. I think this game showed how much me missed them today.

It was a very good goal by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Have we taken a point away from home??
        Nope. Lost all seven. Scored two goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
          Oh well, never mind. Beaten by a great goal, so no complaints. Look forward to Leicester now.
          You got to be kidding we still lost away from home again deserved something out of the game Newcastle were poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Barton comes back to the side and we looked like we did before all over the place, I'm not saying it's him because both Vargas & Isla were out of the team. I think this game showed how much me missed them today.

It was a very good goal by the way.
            It was that MYU, cannot moan about being beaten by a great goal.....unlike the Liverpool game when they won in that undeserved way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
              You got to be kidding we still lost away from home again deserved something out of the game Newcastle were poor.
              Newcastle were poor ,so it doesn't look good for us
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

If I was a Newcastle fan I would've been disappointed with a draw today, they were much better than us from the start. We had key players missing and that's what cost us.

Comment

• Newcastle kept the front two very quiet, and that made all the difference for me, with 4 CM in midfield, and a CB at RB, we only had Yun as an genuine outlet wide.

Nobody had a really bad game, we just didn't have enough having a really good game.

Don't recall us looking like scoring at any point during the game, did lose the stream here and there so I may have missed some chances tbh

Comment

That's life.
                    Thought it was a great goal No?
                    All about opinions though eh!

Comment

Oh well, never mind. Beaten by a great goal, so no complaints. Look forward to Leicester now.
                      I'm sure the fellas travelling home three hundred miles, having probably spend three hundred pounds, will share that enlightened view. They'll appreciate that wonder goal having seen us score only twice in the seven away games we've lost. Would for once you could keep your good cheer to yourself. But I know you can't. And that you won't.

Comment

It was that MYU, cannot moan about being beaten by a great goal.....unlike the Liverpool game when they won in that undeserved way.
                        Can't complain about conceding a great goal, we can talk about why it was seemingly inevitably going to be the winner though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          If I was a Newcastle fan I would've been disappointed with a draw today, they were much better than us from the start. We had key players missing and that's what cost us.
                          A well balanced view that. Agree.

Comment

• People on here seem to be happy that we lost again, I would like to play poorly like Newcastle and win we seem to be the only side that if we put in a poor performance we will get beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              I'm sure the fellas travelling home three hundred miles, having probably spend three hundred pounds, will share that enlightened view. They'll appreciate that wonder goal having seen us score only twice in the seven away games we've lost. Would for once you could keep your good cheer to yourself. But I know you can't. And that you won't.
                              What good cheer? just voicing a thought on a match thread just like everyone else.
                              Lets not start all this again please. Have a nice evening.

Comment

People on here seem to be happy that we lost again, I would like to play poorly like Newcastle and win we seem to be the only side that if we put in a poor performance we will get beat.
                                Who's happy we lost ffs?

Tw is like this after every game tbf, best not to judge everyone on his reaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X