Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qpr fans’ thoughts on the match (MattyRangers,QPRDave & More)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr fans’ thoughts on the match (MattyRangers,QPRDave & More)

This week I headed over to the We Are The Rangers Boys forum to ask the questions, the questions used were:

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle?
    2 – Barton was well liked amongst the fans at Newcastle, his career at QPR seems to have been interesting to say the least, how have you taken to him?
    3 – What young players could make an impact?
    4 – How fair/harsh do you see The Football League’s stance on your FFP debts?
    5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why?
    6 – Would you rate your summer signings as more astute than last time you got promoted? Thoughts on the signing of Ferdinand?
    7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit?
    8 – What are your thoughts on Harry Redknapp? Doing a good job?
    9 – What are your thoughts on Newcastle United as an outsider?
    10 – Scoreline prediction?

Ramsgate Hoop

1 – Where do you think you’ll finish this season? What about Newcastle?
    I don’t like to predict for us, but I think we will fight bravely and successfully against relegation. Newcastle easy top 12

2 – Barton was well liked amongst the fans at Newcastle, his career at QPR seems to have been interesting to say the least, how have you taken to him?
    Wish he would shut up some times, but the passion and dedication he showed last season won me over.

3 – What young players could make an impact?
    Harriman – but we don’t really do youth

4 – How fair/harsh do you see The Football League’s stance on your FFP debts?
    F*** em, the whole FFP thing is rubbish. How can you ever improve to challenge the elite if you are unable to spend money. Let them take their big clubs, f*** off to a super league and let the rest of us go back to enjoying football.

5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why?
    Taarabt – He’d always have a few cakes

6 – Would you rate your summer signings as more astute than last time you got promoted? Thoughts on the signing of Ferdinand?
    We are much better than last time we went up. I also understand the Rio signing, if it would have paid off it would have been a masterstroke. The issue would have been if we targeted the same for all our signings, which we didn’t.

7 – If your club was a biscuit, what biscuit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit?
    Orio – Always expect so much, but it always leaves you disapointed.

8 – What are your thoughts on Harry Redknapp? Doing a good job?
    Think the teams that went down last season show how difficult a league the Championship is, so feel he deserves a bit more credit. Finally seen some attacking play that he was known for at Tottenham. Dury still out if he’s the right man to keep us up though.

9 – What are your thoughts on Newcastle United as an outsider?
    I like Newcastle and I quite like Pardew. This has changed for me in the past few years, since the relegation and promotion times really. It seemed to me that it dawned on the supporters that perhaps they need to build before challenging for titles.

10 – Scoreline prediction?
    1-1

More...

I've been waiting for a logical thread like this for years

Comment

Working...
    X