When Zamora isn't on the pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Zamora isn't on the pitch

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to play Vargas up front, Isla right mid and onuoha right back whenever zamora either comes off or doesn't start?
    I remember they played well like that before and at least the link up between the chileans still exists. If im not mistaken, we did that in the last few minutes against liverpool and Edu got a couple then
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

I don't like the idea of changing to much, I'd rather replace Bobby for another player or play one up front and try not to concede.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I don't like the idea of changing to much, I'd rather replace Bobby for another player or play one up front and try not to concede.
      The reason I think this would work is that, on the assumption that bobby can't finish the match for example, we would have a lot of defensive cover on that right side with onuoha and isla being defensively sound players. Vargas is incredible on the counter and would be a huge asset when called upon upfront. Obviously, I would rather keep zamora playing but this is only assuming he can't for whatever reason
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

We will batter newcastle lads, i dont see any other outcome, we will batter them, win or lose.

Comment

Onouha is not a RB so unless a crippling injury crisis he should never be picked to play there over Isla.

Comment

I don't like the idea of leaving Charlie up front on his own because he is much more effective when he has somebody to feed off. If Bobby isn't on the pitch, I think Charlie and Vargas up front is the way to go. I'm more open minded about how the rest of the team sets up though.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              I don't like the idea of leaving Charlie up front on his own because he is much more effective when he has somebody to feed off. If Bobby isn't on the pitch, I think Charlie and Vargas up front is the way to go. I'm more open minded about how the rest of the team sets up though.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Does anyone think it would be a good idea to play Vargas up front, Isla right mid and onuoha right back whenever zamora either comes off or doesn't start?
                I remember they played well like that before and at least the link up between the chileans still exists. If im not mistaken, we did that in the last few minutes against liverpool and Edu got a couple then
                Whose edu? If bobs not on I'd play Adel up top with Charlie, wouldn't break the positioning of isla and Vargas as it's finally working.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Whose edu? If bobs not on I'd play Adel up top with Charlie, wouldn't break the positioning of isla and Vargas as it's finally working.
                  I was going to say that Van but it's never going to happen.

Comment

I was going to say that Van but it's never going to happen.
                    Never say never mate,Adel with Charlie ooh I can see it now.harrys gotta give it a go!

Comment

Never say never mate,Adel with Charlie ooh I can see it now.harrys gotta give it a go!
                      According to the Standard ,Adel STILL isnt match fit
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        According to the Standard ,Adel STILL isnt match fit
                        Read all about it!! Vesps load of Bowlacks, he'll be our get out of jail card mate

Comment

Read all about it!! Vesps load of Bowlacks, he'll be our get out of jail card mate
                          Ha , lets hope your right Van , having him to bring out would be like "playing your Joker "on Its a knockout ( obviously minus the sexual assaults from Stuart Hall )
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Eduardo Vargas haha

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              Ha , lets hope your right Van , having him to bring out would be like "playing your Joker "on Its a knockout ( obviously minus the sexual assaults from Stuart Hall )
                              Haha,I'm sure Adel could touch up the ref .those Moroccans are a ##### lot.before the pc jump on me I've worked with loads in Gibraltar. lazy lazy b a stards.

Comment

Working...
                              X