Three strikers QPR could sign instead of Jermain Defoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three strikers QPR could sign instead of Jermain Defoe

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/...ermain-defoe/?

I would like Danny Ings

Anybody know anything about Andre Ayew If he is a physical player could he be the B Z take over

Comment

Not to sure about Ayew, but I'm pretty sure we were linked last window as well. I'd be happy with any of those 2 players, don't know enough about Ayew other than he can score with his head.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Ayew

Comment

Liverpool were also linked to Ayew last window.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Not to sure about Ayew, but I'm pretty sure we were linked last window as well. I'd be happy with any of those 2 players, don't know enough about Ayew other than he can score with his head.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Ayew

Its a short video isn't it?

Comment

Campbell & Ings don't seem to suit the prem

Comment

Campbell could score in the World Cup but not good enough for the EPL?

If he's cheap, we should try get him and his still young.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Campbell & Ings don't seem to suit the prem
                Ings has been injured a bit this season and is also playing in a very limited Burnley side

Just remember people wrote of Austin after 3 games this season and klook at him now

Ings is only 22 and would be a cracking signing but I would imagine he would to a side like Southampton who actually train players and make them better rather than buying has beens like Defoe
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Danny INGs is the one for me, works like a dog, Vargas ,INGs and Charlie would be dynamic!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                    Ings has been injured a bit this season and is also playing in a very limited Burnley side

Just remember people wrote of Austin after 3 games this season and klook at him now

Ings is only 22 and would be a cracking signing but I would imagine he would to a side like Southampton who actually train players and make them better rather than buying has beens like Defoe
                    What like we have done with charlie?

Comment

would love campbell.

he was quality in the championsleague and also the world cup.

would love to sign him but i think he is set for a bigger club than us.

ings is a good shout but i would put the money down for vargas asap and keep him here.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        would love campbell.

he was quality in the championsleague and also the world cup.

would love to sign him but i think he is set for a bigger club than us.

ings is a good shout but i would put the money down for vargas asap and keep him here.
                        Why ain't he in the Le Goonahs team hits?..As you say great WC yet seems why down the pecking order at ####

Comment

I like Callum Macmannaman. I know he's a bit abrasive and a winger but he's scored a few this season. Frankly, there's a few I'd take from Wigan and given their position I reckon they would be happy to cash in on likes Boyce, Maloney and MacMNnaman

Comment

Last match Ings played very well according to some of their fans. I agree about the Wigan players aswell. Maloney is really quality.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Ings has been playing very well since his injury return, scored a decent goal a few weeks ago. Would score more goals in a better team.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X