And it all starts now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it all starts now

Bag packed, Whitley bay here we come. See you up there lads going to be a great weekend!!!

6.30 am start for me tomorrow, be in Geordie land for opening and in the ground for just after 2 as like the bar at st james park in away section

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
      6.30 am start for me tomorrow, be in Geordie land for opening and in the ground for just after 2 as like the bar at st james park in away section
      the bar is good there,you need a drink after the 14 flights of stairs to get to it!!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
        the bar is good there,you need a drink after the 14 flights of stairs to get to it!!
        Good binoculars too.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Good binoculars too.
          Better make sure me glasses are packed then ;-)
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

On the 7:35am flight from Heathrow, be joining you on the sauce from about 9 in Geordie land

10 of me pals up there for tonight n all in that Tup Tup Palace gaff.
            Last edited by MattyRangers; 21-11-2014, 11:27 PM.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

have a great time lads, its what football is all about , as vaughny says ' never let the football ruin a day out at the football!'

Comment

any idea of the numbers travelling up?-fair play to all making the trip.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  have a great time lads, its what football is all about , as vaughny says ' never let the football ru
                  in a day out at the football!'
                  Exactly Kron, the game is only a side show !
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Take care Lads ,and come back with 3 points
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I'm very jealous, let them know !!!!
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Good first night, now for the main advent!!
                        A great game and 3 points will really get things moving tonight.

Comment

Just back.....Well not the best result but a good weekend in the toon. Thought the fans were great good sing along 2nd half. Got a bad head this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
                            Just back.....Well not the best result but a good weekend in the toon. Thought the fans were great good sing along 2nd half. Got a bad head this morning.
                            What's the night life like mate ? I know it's supposed to be good in sizing up stag destinations for my pal

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              What's the night life like mate ? I know it's supposed to be good in sizing up stag destinations for my pal
                              Yes mate top night life. Cheep as chips and imo one of the best city's in UK. Can't wait for Sunderland.

Comment

Working...
                              X