Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro

Wants to see Jermaine Defoe in the Hoops. As long as the money isn't beyond us......i would too

http://www.squawka.com/news/sandro-w...anuary/225930?

Me too and he can score goals, however I'm worried about the injuries?

The price has to be right and we'll need a back up plan as well. I'd like us to get Sigthorsson as he'd be cheaper.

Comment

i like Defoe ,always rated him , and if the deal was right for the club ,as opposed to just the player ,i`m up for it , lets not forget Charlie is the future though
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Cream me pants if we got defoe,might even have a cup run with the wee man up top
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Me too and he can score goals, however I'm worried about the injuries?

The price has to be right and we'll need a back up plan as well. I'd like us to get Sigthorsson as he'd be cheaper.
          He would be cheaper but would still be around £5million I reckon.
          I think Toronto paid £8mill for Defoe so they will try and get back between £6-8million for him.
          When the Jan Window opens I think it would be better going for Defoe than anyone else.
          Defoe scores goals, even if we paid £8million for someone else it will be taking a gamble, as that money won't get anyone decent without taking a chance.
          We are not in a position to be taking a chance on someone else.

Comment

Can't see it happening in our current climate of belt tightening. What does he earn per week for sitting on his #### out there now, £120k maybe?

Comment

Dont think many people have a problem with Defoe coming its the cost shouldn't be prepared to pay more the £2.5M and no more tha £40k a week unless made up in bonus's, 32 now he'll have no sell on value so need to keep it real not silly money

Comment

Would be over the moon if he came here, but ONLY if the money was right.

Although I would make it a priority of finding a player to help out/replace Bobby.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Dont think many people have a problem with Defoe coming its the cost shouldn't be prepared to pay more the £2.5M and no more tha £40k a week unless made up in bonus's, 32 now he'll have no sell on value so need to keep it real not silly money
                  Exactly and injured quite a bit. I love Defoe as a player but love this club more, it has to be the right move for our club.

He could be on a lot of money, high chance of getting injured and no sell on, can score. What should we do?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Exactly and injured quite a bit. I love Defoe as a player but love this club more, it has to be the right move for our club.

He could be on a lot of money, high chance of getting injured and no sell on, can score. What should we do?
                    Spend the money on Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Spend the money on Vargas.
                      This. As for seeing Defoe in the hoops, why not just send him our home shirt and ask him to take a selfie in it.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        i like Defoe ,always rated him , and if the deal was right for the club ,as opposed to just the player ,i`m up for it , lets not forget Charlie is the future though
                        spot on vesp

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Would be over the moon if he came here, but ONLY if the money was right.

Although I would make it a priority of finding a player to help out/replace Bobby.
                          Agree we need another hold up player. Vargas could play the CA role if he was injured.

Comment

lost respect for dafoe after his appaling time on the young apprentice!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X