**** Mystery Prize Competition ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Mystery Prize Competition ****

Right then people, mainly for a bit of fun, but with what I would class as a pretty decent QPR related "Mystery Prize" to be won.

What I would like you all to do is list your predictions for the following, for the game at Newcastle on Saturday :

1) The eleven players you think will start the match ( 1 point for each )

2) The seven players you think will be on the bench ( 1 point for each )

3) Half Time score ( 2 points )

4) Full Time score ( 3 points )

5) Who will score our first goal ( 3 points )

6) The official attendance ( 3 bonus points for the nearest guess )

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 1PM ON SATURDAY

As I have already said, it is a "Mystery Prize", but in more ways than one. Obviously, you won't know what it is. Rather less obviously, the winner may not necessarily be able to claim it, under which circumstances, it will go to either second place, third place etc.

As an example, if the prize was Sunday Lunch at Harry's house, if you can't get to Sandbanks on Sunday, then you would unfortunately miss out. On the other hand, if you were already going there for lunch, the offer would go to the next in line.

Hope that's clear. As I said, it's mainly just for fun, but good luck anyway.

I will try to tot up the scores during Saturday evening and contact the winner either that night or on Sunday and announce it accordingly.

Win Free QPR T-Shirt or or A3 Print Unframed (Time of First QPR Goal v Newcastle Utd)
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...Newcastle-Utd)
Working...
X