Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive liked the look of him just hope he gets better asap

Comment

He had this misfortune to feature in games where we were bleeding clueless all round and 'Arry was flip-flopping like mad over what our formation was, often changing formation mid-game! It doesn't make sense to make a definitive judgement about players who were chucked into that chaos..... as others have said, the Chile boys looked lost and at sea in those games too and they have since settled and looked the part. Give Mutch a chance and judge him when he's had a fair crack in the role.

Comment

I know this isn't the attuide but IF we go down he's a top quality Champ midfielder. He's still a very good bottom half pl player don't get me wrong.

He's real box to box, great ball carrier. Cannot wait for him to feature more
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by rhysthomsonqpr View Post
          ive liked the look of him just hope he gets better asap
          same as you mate.

my only question is his stamina. other than that, he will be quality.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            I find him a little lazy and does stand around a bit.
            Ooooo that's very harsh IMO In fact I would say the complete opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              He had this misfortune to feature in games where we were bleeding clueless all round and 'Arry was flip-flopping like mad over what our formation was, often changing formation mid-game! It doesn't make sense to make a definitive judgement about players who were chucked into that chaos..... as others have said, the Chile boys looked lost and at sea in those games too and they have since settled and looked the part. Give Mutch a chance and judge him when he's had a fair crack in the role.
              Bang on the money mate ! the whole side was out of balance H was as you say swopping and changing trying to get the balance right nobody looked any good for half a dozen games

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Bang on the money mate ! the whole side was out of balance H was as you say swopping and changing trying to get the balance right nobody looked any good for half a dozen games
                This is the reason why we shouldn't write off Rio or Joey, none of them were in the squad after we started playing better.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  This is the reason why we shouldn't write off Rio or Joey, none of them were in the squad after we started playing better.
                  Yeah your'e right but we must stick with the present set of lads , untill a vacancey comes

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Yeah your'e right but we must stick with the present set of lads , untill a vacancey comes
                    That's what I mean, don't change the team unless we have too. All players must fight for a place in the greatest team in the world, it shouldn't be easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X