Jordon Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordon Mutch

From what I've seen of him so far at QPR, I'm not 100% convinced about him. I find him a little lazy and does stand around a bit.

I know Harry and a few others love him, but hope he can prove me wrong. Just like JH, I still don't see the hype about him?

To be fair to him he hasn't played Mutch (pun intended).
    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

He will be a good player for us, the secondpart of the season he will come good! looked good at Birmingham then Bardiff, once he has a run it will be Mutch fun for all, sorry!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Didnt Isla, Vargas, Sandro and Fer have the same sort of questions aimed at them?- they look out of there depth, they look a bit lost, when will they come good etc... the Same applies to Mutch as it does to the others, he just needs time/game time. I still reckon he's got the potential to be one of our exciting players, running at defenders. A bit like Vargas is turning out to be.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

He's a goal scoring midfielder and we need goals from midfield, hopefully can get them.

Comment

What has mutch done since he scored that blinder at Foolham. Not a great deal.hope he proves me wrong
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Hasn't even started yet.

I'm convinced we've got a really good player, and his stop start season hasn't helped anyone.

I like the look of him. I'm sure he'll come good.

Comment

I love what I've seen so far

Jamie Mackie part 2 I feel tho
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  From what I've seen of him so far at QPR, I'm not 100% convinced about him. I find him a little lazy and does stand around a bit.

I know Harry and a few others love him, but hope he can prove me wrong. Just like JH, I still don't see the hype about him?
                  As ever, we are all entitled to our own opinion so no dig intended here, just trying to look at it differently... But the bit in 'bold' in your last post, IMO, is a little unreasonable.

He's been injured for the best part of the season, probably played 3 games in total (Roughly, not mutch more than that) which is not even enough to give a fair opinion on any player especially knowing how poor we started and how well we have settled now.

However, I also dont feel in any of those 3 games that he was lazy either. I can remember him making runs from midfield and into the box as well as doing his part in defence.

He's clearly a good player, he did very well for Cardiff last season and they struggled. Good addition IMO, but I might be proved wrong on this one.

Comment

He is a genuine box to box player and, when fit, his work rate will surpass that of anyone in the team. So words like lazy and stands around a lot are oddly aimed at him mate. Obviously Rangers are yet to see the best of him but if he gets fit he will be a very good addition
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It's good to read the feedback from you all on here, let's hope he becomes a great player for us.

Comment

Didn't have a lot of time before his injury to prove anything. Still a long way to go for him to show that form that he showed at Cardiff last season.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Been a terrible buy so far. But has still got time to sort that out. Would hate to think what abuse he would of got of he had came on a free from man u and had won more than any other player to of ever played for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Been a terrible buy so far. But has still got time to sort that out. Would hate to think what abuse he would of got of he had came on a free from man u and had won more than any other player to of ever played for us.
                            He's been injured though, so give him a chance. Rio has been fit and been at fault for how many goals?

Comment

He's played what 2 games for us? Give him a chance! He has tons of potential, hope we get to see it!

Comment

Working...
                              X