X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Sinclair?..

Do we want to win this race?..I actually think he'd choose West Ham anyway

http://www.shoot.co.uk/category/news...n-city-winger/

Should never have gone to City and stayed at Swansea where he was on fire .......bad move for him imo.
    to answer the question, no, let him go to wham.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Do we want to win this race?..I actually think he'd choose West Ham anyway

http://www.shoot.co.uk/category/news...n-city-winger/
      To right he will choose west spam over us
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Good player if used correctly as swansea did. Agree tw bad move city, set his career back

Comment

Good player if used correctly as swansea did. Agree tw bad move city, set his career back
          yes dave, it's not all about chasing the dollar which obviously the lad did going there. It backfired on him big time.

Comment

Still young and £3m isnt a lot at all. Also has Premiership experience...
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I'd take him. On the cheap and proven in the prem as Nick says, plus he'd have a lot of competition at west ham with the likes of downing, jarvis, valencia and zarate. He would probably go straight into our starting lineup...better than Fer on the wing, and he's better than Phillips and Hoilett.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                I'd take him. On the cheap and proven in the prem as Nick says, plus he'd have a lot of competition at west ham with the likes of downing, jarvis, valencia and zarate. He would probably go straight into our starting lineup...better than Fer on the wing, and he's better than Phillips and Hoilett.
                Think Leroy tucks in more and helps the cm's. Not really playing as a winger

Comment

Think Leroy tucks in more and helps the cm's. Not really playing as a winger
                  The way we're playing at the moment that's probably true. I'd definitely have him over the other two though...as a starter or a sub!
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    The way we're playing at the moment that's probably true. I'd definitely have him over the other two though...as a starter or a sub!
                    Yeah would be decent Nik

Comment

nah let Wet Spam have him,could'nt be doing with that dippy tart Flanagan at LR !!!!

Comment

Wasn't impressed last time, won't lose any sleep if he does or doesn't come here
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

would much rather tempt routledge

Comment

We've already had him,pony then too.well overrated.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              We've already had him,pony then too.well overrated.
                              We had him when he was just a kid. Look at what he done at Swansea.

Comment

Working...
                              X