No announcement yet.

Aaron Lennon for £7 mill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been treading water at Tottenham for years, no end product. Weve already got SWP and his brother Matty Wright-Phillips

Comment

Tend to agree with Dc Burnside.

Not a player that I would want.

The wing isn't really what I see as a problem position. We need to be thinking about a defender and a centre forward to cover Bobby.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'd be scouting more Chileans.

Comment

Normally (whatever that means) I'd say yes but absolutely no as if it means dropping Vargas we'll be swapping effort/spirit for reputation....... = going backwards.

Sorry if this has already been spelt out.......I hope it has. Just skipped to the end to reply gents.

Comment

Pretty resounding no

Comment

Don't like him, no end product, only tool is his pace which will fade in his late 20's and early 30's, personally I wouldn't go near him. That said, Harry likes him so you never know!

Comment

As others have said all about pace but rarely any end product and going into 30s will start to lose said pace. We would be just a final big pay day for him.

We are building a potentially decent side and not convinced he would improve it.

Comment

Lenon I think would be ok, better than Hoilett or Phillips certainly. Could then free Vargas to go up top if needed.

I would rather we just got Defoe and Callum McManaman though if we can get them.

Comment

Working...
                  X