Rubbish being spouted on BBC1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubbish being spouted on BBC1

On London News talked about the torrid 48hrs for QPR. Didn't know what they were talking about, until the sportswomen said it was because of Ferdinand receiving a 3 match ban. Didn't mention he hadn't been playing and probably wasn't going to play on Saturday. No mention of game against Aston Villa. In fact I don't think any of the main channels reported on the game.

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    On London News talked about the torrid 48hrs for QPR. Didn't know what they were talking about, until the sportswomen said it was because of Ferdinand receiving a 3 match ban. Didn't mention he hadn't been playing and probably wasn't going to play on Saturday. No mention of game against Aston Villa. In fact I don't think any of the main channels reported on the game.
    I don't know a single QPR who isn't happy about Ferdinand's suspension to be honest. In my opinion he should be instructed to stay logged onto Twitter at all times and post every single thing that comes into his head until his contract expires!

Comment

The words "Rio Ferdinand" and "torrid" should not be used in the same context.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I don't know a single QPR who isn't happy about Ferdinand's suspension to be honest. In my opinion he should be instructed to stay logged onto Twitter at all times and post every single thing that comes into his head until his
        contract expires!
        I and many other QPR don't want to see any of our players suspended as many that go to the games have said until the villa game he was no worse or no better than any of the defenders , until that game any one of the could have been dropped

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          I and many other QPR don't want to see any of our players suspended as many that go to the games have said until the villa game he was no worse or no better than any of the defenders , until that game any one of the could have been dropped
          Agree with you dogsrrs but you must admit that Tarbie's post was amusing, as were others along the same vein. Rio has not been in good form for us TBF - we have looked a lot better at the back with Dunne in there.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Tongue in cheek mate!

Comment

[QUOTE=Tarbie;1342916[B]]I don't know a single QPR who isn't happy about Ferdinand's suspension to be honest.[/B]

I'm not

Comment

I've heard that Chelsea, Man City & Newcastle have all appealed against the suspension!

Comment

never be under the illusion that 'news programs' tell 'the news'.

They are only interested in increasing audience figures with speculative and often dodgy headlines.

Comment

I don't know a single QPR who isn't happy about Ferdinand's suspension to be honest. In my opinion he should be instructed to stay logged onto Twitter at all times and post every single thing that comes into his head until his contract expires!
                    There's a few on here who are beside themselves with grief that their hero has been suspended. The ones that said he would be a fantastic signing for our club. Think they said he'd be quality and they were right. Poor quality!
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I for one wish he was playing just so he could lay a couple on that no good #### Terry.

Comment

I'm not happy with it he isn't playing anyway just think the ban is silly for just a tweet where a certain player only get an extra game fore racial abuse
                        TWITTER
                        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I've heard that Chelsea, Man City & Newcastle have all appealed against the suspension!

lol
                          TWITTER
                          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            There's a few on here who are beside themselves with grief that their hero has been suspended. The ones that said he would be a fantastic signing for our club. Think they said he'd be quality and they were right. Poor quality!
                            Only a handful of games thus far. I would ease up on the 'told ya so' gloating just yet. Class is permanent, and he is that as his medals show.

Comment

Working...
                            X