Why I Love Bobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Love Bobby

this artical made me love bobby even more: https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/...2089--sow.html

although having on going hip problems he soldiers through and to be honest in my opinion he is the backbone for us in the opositions half with his class ability for holding up yhe ball, letting qpr move forward.
    Although if his injury gets worse i believe we will get worse and be back to square one, yeah i know vargas is a top player but considering we havent got players with amazing ability to ping balls over to him its not much use.
    i hope bobby stays fit and healthy!!

All the stick he got from Rs fans.. I remember when everyone used to sarcastically laugh when he came on and won a few headers last season.. Now look at him!!

Comment

Think the Liverpool game was the real turning point for him and opinions about him. The way he controlled that game, held up play and made things happen in their half was brilliant!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Bobby is cool, he makes funny faces.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          All the stick he got from Rs fans.. I remember when everyone used to sarcastically laugh when he came on and won a few headers last season.. Now look at him!!
          Exactly what I was thinking, we are fickle lot and I'm as guilty of it as anyone. Fair play to Bobby though, he put up with a lot of stick when playing through injury last season and the season before but he's kept working hard and has really won the fans over!

Comment

Bit like a certain mr furlong

Comment

Have always stuck up for BZ. Never the greatest goal scorer in the world but a very under rated player IMHO. Played through injuries when he could have just said no I need an op & got stick for it. Glad people are starting to appreciate what he brings to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Bit like a certain mr furlong
                Very much so. Can't see Bobby playing on as long as furlong though!

Comment

We should rest him against Chelsea and save him for matches we have a better chance of winning.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    We should rest him against Chelsea and save him for matches we have a better chance of winning.
                    It's 11 against 11 . We've got a chance in every game and that's the attitude we need from now on . I get what your saying due to his fragile nature but we've got to play our best team possible and at the moment he's part of that

Comment

You lot will all be saying the same about Rio next year..........same as HH, Furlong...and plenty of others

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        You lot will all be saying the same about Rio next year..........same as HH, Furlong...and plenty of others
                        So true.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Not convinced on that one. I reckon Rio will hang up his boots at the end of the season!

Comment

I was very disappointed when i read he was surplus to requirements at the end of last season, especially after securing us promotion, i thought he deserved a season in the prem, delighted he is making the most of it.

Comment

Last time we were in the Prem, there were so many stories about Bobby - how he didnt like football, wasnt popular in the dressing room, ate lunch in his car etc. Now he's captain in the absence of Barton/Hill. Guess that was all made up bs then?

Comment

Working...
                              X