Every Ranger must do his Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Ranger must do his Duty

Come Saturday the privileged 3000 (and unknown number in home areas) will once again travel to the cesspit which is Stamford Bridge.

We go there more in hope then expectation but no matter what the result or score we must stand and unite as one and not only be proud of the colours but also defend them. The days of being bullied by Chelsea are over there fans know this from the two recent seasons we played them.

So no matter how your travelling to the game be proud to be a QPR fan and look out for your fellow Rangers. Our recent record against them is good and we have taken more points off them then they have us in the last two seasons.

We don't like Chelsea and they will try and convince you that they are not fussed by us but rest assured they were not impressed with us the times they played us when we were last up and although they proclaim not to care they b loody well do.

Just when I think Chelsea fans cannot get under my skin anymore this Chelsea pops up. Now im not one for shows of strength but if this c ock presented himself on Saturday I think I would make the effort http://www.chelseasupportersgroup.ne...chelsea-v-opr/

Lets hope for more scenes like these

Lets be loud and proud and COYRssssssss

excellent post ,Wests ,the days of chelsea taking liberties with us are well over ,and that t wat " Driver on the wings " would be better off calling himself "sucker of the c ock "
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

What a night that was

Comment

Carrier bags?? Typical clueless yuppie. must've had a dig from one of ours before
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Bet even Chelsea fans are embarrassed by this t wat

Comment

they drink lattes and eat goats cheese chelsea mugs from battersea
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

just read that c unts article....typical tim lovejoy chelsea mug they have these days....calls them 'chels' and 'worships' that no good dead caant osgood is dead.......resaides in that 'chels' stronghold of surrey n kent no doubt.....farking chelsea plum!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I detest Chelsea and its fans with a real passion and even the sight of someone wearing what is usually a fake top makes my blood boil so to have another day like the last time we were there would make my year let alone my day

Everything about that club grinds my gears from the sight of John Terry to those banners they have in the ground with "legends" etc on them

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  just read that c unts article....typical tim lovejoy chelsea mug they have these days....calls them 'chels' and 'worships' that no good dead caant osgood is dead.......resaides in that 'chels' stronghold of surrey n kent no doubt.....farking chelsea plum!
                  Facto, go and get yourself a nice cup of tea old son, you'll burst a blood vessle otherwise
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Well said West. Buzzing for tomorrow, really hope we are all in good voice, regardless of result, and show them w-ank3rs what a proper fan base is like.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

They have written articles like that before. So he's just copied someone else's crap.

Comment

A Rangers fan must've ####ed in his milk when he was a baby. Definitely curdled.

Comment

what a team of mercenaries though!!

Comment

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/2687...500-gmt/page-4

I love post number 73.

I would happily punch him in the face all the way from Stamford Bridge until we reach the West London Postcode he thinks Chesea are in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              http://www.theshedend.com/topic/2687...500-gmt/page-4

I love post number 73.

I would happily punch him in the face all the way from Stamford Bridge until we reach the West London Postcode he thinks Chesea are in.
                              In there someone says "JT is to much of a gentleman"..... yeah a right focking gentleman, sleeps with his best mates bird and a racist..... HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING!!!
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X