No announcement yet.

Every Ranger must do his Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comedy Gold on that site, I hate them with a passion. Vargas to get the winner
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Some of 'em giving.. 'its their cup final'.. the fvcking ####s

Comment

Words escape me, but this made me chuckle.

Remember, you are Chelsea and Chelsea is style.
        You truly cannot make this stuff up.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          http://www.theshedend.com/topic/2687...500-gmt/page-4

I love post number 73.

I would happily punch him in the face all the way from Stamford Bridge until we reach the West London Postcode he thinks Chesea are in.
          That was posted by a QPR fan letting them know that we have the West London post code.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            That was posted by a QPR fan letting them know that we have the West London post code.
            haha...maybe he can teach me to read!

Comment

To be fair, I had to read it a couple of times - I don't think the knuckle draggers on that site have worked out he is a Rangers fan yet
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                http://www.theshedend.com/topic/2687...500-gmt/page-4

I love post number 73.

I would happily punch him in the face all the way from Stamford Bridge until we reach the West London Postcode he thinks Chesea are in.
                One muggy #### on there (RFC or something) didn't even know they were playing at home. Sums up those plastic ####ers.

Comment

Horrible pond life vermin, can't stand anything about them, you've got to be a mongy nomark to support that fukcing that lot !!!!
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Took a look on that forum comedy gold and dare I say it the messages regards the game very much resemble what they were predicting last time we ventured to the Bridge...... I wont remind them of what the outcome was that night

I am going tomorrow and if I am honest expecting to lose but if we show fight and effort I will have no complaints its the lacklustre efforts against Spurs and United that bug me when we lose

As for the a rse that gives it the large about Rangers fans lacking the minerals to venture down NER well chum been their, done that and drank in your boozers on a matchday on more then one occasion hassle free (as have many other Rangers I would guess) your not a club to be frightened off anymore and have not been for a good 20 years so take your head out your a rse and get with the times; Chelsea is not the Chelsea of the 70s, 80s and at a push the 90s your now an enterprise and the bedrock your club was built on has evaporated as demonstrated by the club produced banners and propaganda dotted all over the ground!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X