SWP rejects loan moves to fight for place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
    There must be more to it with this SWP issue, no-one can possibly be this much of a sponger over the years and yet still be tolerated by the rest of the squad, with no criticisms leaking out from other players or staff. In pics I've seen he always seems part of the team and all looks rosy, but it could be a front for a problem we no nothing about.
    Hogan was like this as well, he was proper all buddy this buddy that with Amit as well

Comment

Be interesting to see what is the story behind him. See in training pictures they just realesed he's out on the pitch so clearly not injured. There have been all sorts of rumours from triggers in contract for games played to injuries

The few run outs he got last season he looked reasonable enough then just got bombed no explanation even when we were wrecked with injuries he never got a sniff all very odd. Defo up their as the worst ever signing by the club

On training pic wonder if the bibs give away the team for sat if so looks like Austin up top on his own

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Be interesting to see what is the story behind him. See in training pictures they just realesed he's out on the pitch so clearly not injured. There have been all sorts of rumours from triggers in contract for games played to injuries

The few run outs he got last season he looked reasonable enough then just got bombed no explanation even when we were wrecked with injuries he never got a sniff all very odd. Defo up their as the worst ever signing by the club

On training pic wonder if the bibs give away the team for sat if so looks like Austin up top on his own
        Like at Man U? Yes, that worked very well. Charlie needs support and he will get goals. Look at his two goals against Villa - both set up for him. If we aren't trying to score then why even play him at all? Stand by for another onslaught of anti-Redknapp posts if the team really does line up like that!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          Jim, I know you like a "debate" but come on, he has been woeful and is just through the motions for his huge salary
          Don't mind a debate but merely asked as Derek posted as if fact.

Thought he wasn't in the team personally as he was just $hit not for the want of trying.

Comment

There's no mystery with SWP, he's just a bit crepe these days and we're paying Champions League wages for a League 1 player.

Harry's changed his tune from the summer though hasn't he, SWP pointlessly played pretty much every minute pre-season.

Btw, someone remind me why SWP is only now getting vilified for this when Cesar got grief instantly?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Horrible p0nce, fock him off ASAP!!!
              My sentments exactly, What a load of B******S he's a free loading turd

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                There's no mystery with SWP, he's just a bit crepe these days and we're paying Champions League wages for a League 1 player.

Harry's changed his tune from the summer though hasn't he, SWP pointlessly played pretty much every minute pre-season.

Btw, someone remind me why SWP is only now getting vilified for this when Cesar got grief instantly?
                Did you really have to ask this?
                How about refusing loans a couple of miles up the road for a start, whereas cesar would of gone anywhere in the world to play football and earn his money.

Comment

Geng is a constant fvcking wind up on here... take what he says with a pinch of salt and don't bite.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Geng is a constant fvcking wind up on here... take what he says with a pinch of salt and don't bite.
                    So neither of you have a good reason why Cesar became a hate figure for doing exactly what Hogan, Green, SWP etc got away with for just as long.

Comment

So neither of you have a good reason why Cesar became a hate figure for doing exactly what Hogan, Green, SWP etc got away with for just as long.
                      I don't follow your point.. Cesar didn't become a hate figure really?

Comment

I just gave you a huge and totally valid reason.

Comment

Please explain why Green is the same as SWP, Cesar and Hogan because that is just simply bizarre.

Comment

Green whats he done except lost his place to cesar , come to that whats Hogan done wrong except not being good enough was never disruptive did his best when played tho it was judged not good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Please explain why Green is the same as SWP, Cesar and Hogan because that is just simply bizarre.
                              Yeah I agree with you there mate. Always liked Green since he's been here. Thought he was treated very unfairly be Hughesless after being told he was going to be our no1 before bringing in Cesar to replace him... But he stayed, fort for his spot and was a very big part in us getting promoted... Id like to see McCarthy given a chance this season as he's 1 for the future, but also really hope Green stays..... to compare Green to SWP is a very strange 1 and probably only an opinion that only Geng will have.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I chat some b0llarks sometime but you Geng...... are summin else!!

Comment

Working...
                                X