Will the Harry haters stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Harry haters stop

If we turn the Scum over at the bridge this weekend?

Will we be out of the relegation zone? That is all I want at the end of the day.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No.

Im not one bytheway, looks like his mind games are working with tarabat aswell.

Comment

I think most of us have already stopped at the moment and too right.. I didn't think Harry had it in him to be honest but performances have massively improved and long may it continue! He still has a way to go to fully convince me personally because I think these performances need to last and an opinion on someone shouldn't fully change after 2 games. It needs to be a continual string of good workman like performances.. Hopefully we get that

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          I think most of us have already stopped at the moment and too right.. I didn't think Harry had it in him to be honest but performances have massively improved and long may it continue! He still has a way to go to fully convince me personally because I think these performances need to last and an opinion on someone shouldn't fully change after 2 games. It needs to be a continual string of good workman like performances.. Hopefully we get that
          This

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
            And who the hell are you pal?

Us realists will stop when we feel he has earned that right to manage us until the end of the season.
            Just because we beat a shyte villa does not mean he is the worlds best coach.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
              16/1 QPR win, do you have the balls Pal?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I didn't think Harry was doing a poor job based on the previous couple of games (at any given point) and likewise I won't suddenly think he's doing a good job based on a couple of games.

Comment

Maybe temporarily, but such is the nature of many football fans, it won't take a lot to turn them agan.

Could I just point out though, that "Harry haters", is a bit like "Happy Clappers" or "doom and gloomers" (recently renamed "realists"). No need to categorise fans, as they hold their own views for a variety of reasons. I personally have found Harry's football very negative, boring and largely ineffective since his arrival. Not at all keen on his constant excuses either. But I certainly don't hate the man. And for what it's worth, I thought this press conference was one of his better ones. He stuck to the facts and avoided making any regretful comments.

Things are looking a bit more positive this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    And who the hell are you pal?

Us realists will stop when we feel he has earned that right to manage us until the end of the season.
                    Just because we beat a shyte villa does not mean he is the worlds best coach.
                    Have to agree with the end of your post there Hits.. A few fans have gone a bit 'overboard' with it all now IMO.. A win is great and the 2 performances have been quality!! A MASSIVE improvement.. but lets not forget about how poor it was before and the 2 years of sh1te football we have had under him.
                    I hope these performances continue though so I can be proved FULLY wrong.

Comment

Tbh I think Rss hit the nail on the head, "these performances need to last".... No point playing well for a few weekends then playing poo for another few weekends. We need consistency and until that happens, no ones going to be forgiving anyone any time soon.... but we are on the right road with the last couple of games.

Personally the games Ill really judge will be Newcastle, Leicester, Swansea and Burnley. Their the games we need to perform in and get points out off. The Chelski's, City's etc are just bonus's.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I would rather watch a gutsy loss to the scum, or city, than us beating leeds/fulham/wigan/etc/etc for fun, week in week out..

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                          I would rather watch a gutsy loss to the scum, or city, than us beating leeds/fulham/wigan/etc/etc for fun, week in week out..
                          But the former does not preclude the latter, quite on the contrary I am afraid.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Have to agree with the end of your post there Hits.. A few fans have gone a bit 'overboard' with it all now IMO.. A win is great and the 2 performances have been quality!! A MASSIVE improvement.. but lets not forget about how poor it was before and the 2 years of sh1te football we have had under him.
                            I hope these performances continue though so I can be proved FULLY wrong.
                            Spot on mate.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I can't have him full stop regardless of whether we beat that lot, in fact the heat will be straight back on him if roll over Saturday. I agree with a lot of Brighton Rs sentiment(good post btw) and add that he hasn't built anything, Relucant to bring in any youth, will lay blame at anyone's door other than his own and has created an old pals club at our club. I support the team and won't be negative towards them if we don't continue this level of performance he should go before January. Moaning about the players fitness and not replacing Remy is unforgivable in my book.
                              From the Hills of Kerry
                              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                              X