• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New coach from Spurs.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-land-qpr-role
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Okay, let's hope he gets us some good youngsters then...

Comment

Indeed,Fisnik. David Bardsley was one of the other applicants. Bring in him aswell, I say..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Don't know anything about the bloke except he's another one from Spurs....
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Spuds have a few good youngsters coming through, so he must have something about him. If we get the youth set up sorted out correctly, we really are in a prime position too pick up some good youngsters in London.

Only Arsenal and maybe Palace really bring the youth through, we really must get this part of the club functioning again!http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris...y_(footballer)

This guy is very well qualified for the role, I would still like the Bard back in some capacity.
          Last edited by californiahoop; 30-10-2014, 08:26 AM.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Another Spurs old boy , HARRY OUT ! We want our Rangers back

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              Spuds have a few good youngsters coming through, so he must have something about him. If we get the youth set up sorted out correctly, we really are in a prime position too pick up some good youngsters in London.

Only Arsenal and maybe Palace really bring the youth through, we really must get this part of the club functioning again!http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris...y_(footballer)

This guy is very well qualified for the role, I would still like the Bard back in some capacity.
              Can only think of the keeper, Gibbs and Wilshere in recent times as players playing regularly that Arsenal didn't buy.

Comment

Ferdinand and now Ramsay, all thats missing is Sherwood.

Comment

A move to White Hart Lane shouldn't be too far away now...
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

who had this role before Ramsay? wasnt 1 of the Gallens running our academy?
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                      who had this role before Ramsay? wasnt 1 of the Gallens running our academy?

Richard Allen, who's left to join the FA !
                      No loss if you believe the 'Tony McCool' blog article from a week or 2 ago.

Comment

Damn, we're gonna hire Sherwood when Arry leaves aren't we. I don't want these lot at the club but it seems inevitable now…

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                          Damn, we're gonna hire Sherwood when Arry leaves aren't we. I don't want these lot at the club but it seems inevitable now…
                          The way its looking right now I think you're right mate. Seems we're slowly putting things into place for him to walk straight in, only a matter of time IMO......
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

how many spuds have we got in our sack now ?

Comment

Looks like the board do have a plan but is Sherwood the right man?

Comment

Working...
                              X