Villa Tunnel Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa Tunnel Cam

I'm sure I shouldn't like watching these..... I feel like a star f acker. Am I the only one?

Strangely addicted to these. Something weird about watching what goes on in the background. Nice keepy uppies by Niko and Rio...

Comment

Are fans at the ground at 17:11

Comment

Sod playing a good game in the premiership. If you do then after the match you have to give a shed load of interviews.
        It's easier to turn up, play average, get changed and go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
          Sod playing a good game in the premiership. If you do then after the match you have to give a shed load of interviews.
          It's easier to turn up, play average, get changed and go home.
          Or maybe just be rubbish at training and don't play at all? Is that your avatar talking?

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
            Strangely addicted to these. Something weird about watching what goes on in the background. Nice keepy uppies by Niko and Rio...
            Me too, I love these and was that Rufus Brevett I see?

Comment

I should have finished off watching the video before asking if it was him.

Comment

Harry praising Yun at the end, he's gonna be in the team for a long time!
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

genuinely addicted to the QPR youtube page, they have done a brill job

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    Harry praising Yun at the end, he's gonna be in the team for a long time!
                    It was good to see that, giving players a chance can show what they can give you, it's like a new signing.

Comment

Originally posted by rhysthomsonqpr View Post
                      genuinely addicted to the QPR youtube page, they have done a brill job
                      Amen to this. Truly is a great channel.

Comment

Bit embarrassing for SWP, hanging around the corridor ......
                        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                          I was about comment on SWP lol.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                            Why was he wearing a track suit? I had about as much chance as him to play sitting in the Ellerslie??

Comment

Thanks for putting this up nice viewing when you just woke up
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X