Just saw Loic Remy.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Loic Remy.......

Coming out the gym. Simply said 'how could you??' He seemed very sorry to leave us for them!
    Said he's not playing on Saturday. Still injured!

Ended up saying 'just wait until you're back down at Loftus Rd'!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Of all the prats who have been in the bush in recent years he does appear one of the more genuine

Comment

Bet he had a clause not to play us....imagine the riot if he scored !

Comment

Like Remy a lot just hate Chelsea
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Judas

Comment

I think we just missed out, you never know, he could be back by the beginning of next season. If he had stayed him, Charlie and Vargas would have KICKED butt!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

why would anyone expect Remy to not go to Chelsea ? He was only here as a stepping to stone to a bigger club ,we all knew that . We needed his goals to stay up and he needed an inroad into the Prem . Its not like he was milked on the streets of W12 and a lifelong R .
              Dont get me wrong ,i was gutted he went to them ,but i dont blame him.
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Of all the prats who have been in the bush in recent years he does appear one of the more genuine
                I like him and he did want to stay if no top club came in for him, you can't blame a player for want to move to a bigger club, shame it was the scum.

Imagine if he was playing for us now, he would have scored quite a bit, we've missed sitters.

Comment

Any player that leaves rangers for cfc is a wrongun and Remy is a wrongun.leaving us with short notice showed no respect, #### him.
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    why would anyone expect Remy to not go to Chelsea ? He was only here as a stepping to stone to a bigger club ,we all knew that . We needed his goals to stay up and he needed an inroad into the Prem . Its not like he was milked on the streets of W12 and a lifelong R .
                    Well reasoned and valid points imo. Kudos.

Comment

Money talks and bullsh1t walks, he was a disruption to us during his last few months, if his heart was in it he would of stayed. Fark him

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        With you vesp. Of course we don't like to see our star man sold to that mob, but why would he have any loyalty to us, he doesn't support us, we were just an employer & the had the chance to move to a bigger club & took it.

Don't get me wrong, I'll boo him when he comes back to LR, but I don't blame him for moving at all.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think we are better off without him. He is always going to pick up injuries (don't think he has ever played more than half a season). Chelsea can manage without players (even though they are getting a bit short on the ground with strikers), but we can't.

Comment

dont have any hate for him leaving us for chelsea.

The guy came to the club for money and money only. we was his stepping stone from day 1. anybody thinking otherwise is deluded. he showed zero loyalty to us and in reality I never expected him to stay - the liverpool deal showed he was ready to move on. Only reason he didnt leave us for anybody other than a top 4 side is likely to be due to location and wage.

he scored a few good goals for us. Wont be remembered in a few years.
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              Any player that leaves rangers for cfc is a wrongun and Remy is a wrongun.leaving us with short notice showed no respect, #### him.
                              Yep. Dog.

Comment

Working...
                              X