• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've got Chaz, don't need a want away frog

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
      We've got Chaz, don't need a want away frog
      Given the nick you're using I would have otherwise taken you for quite the francophile.

Comment

I dont Loic Remy i dont since that time he came down to Devon!

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
          Given the nick you're using I would have otherwise taken you for quite the francophile.
          Ha! Good point.

Comment

Wasnt joey giving him french lessons ?.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              why would anyone expect Remy to not go to Chelsea ? He was only here as a stepping to stone to a bigger club ,we all knew that . We needed his goals to stay up and he needed an inroad into the Prem . Its not like he was milked on the streets of W12 and a lifelong R .
              Dont get me wrong ,i was gutted he went to them ,but i dont blame him.
              Totally agree with you vespa. He has been very clear in saying he only wanted a move a team playing Champions League. There is no point in hating him only because he joined Chelsea. Yes we all hate Chelsea, but he is a paid professional player not a fan. He was too good for us anyway and a move somewhere else was always coming.

Funny some people are abusing him while we brought many players from Chelsea or previously played for them: Paul Furlong, Jimmy Smith, Benayoun, Ben Haim, SWP, Nigel Spackman and you name the others.
              Last edited by Yousef; 30-10-2014, 06:33 AM.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Unfortunately Costa is back on Saturday

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-inj...-clash-1472211

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Unfortunately Costa is back on Saturday

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-inj...-clash-1472211
                  and Ramires. Let's focus on winding him up to get a sending off lol.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

why would anyone expect Remy to not go to Chelsea ? He was only here as a stepping to stone to a bigger club ,we all knew that . We needed his goals to stay up and he needed an inroad into the Prem . Its not like he was milked on the streets of W12 and a lifelong R .
                    This!

Comment

hold on, is the OP really going to be let off on why he works out at the same gym as Remy!? what was this.. David Lloyds!?
                      #posh
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I agree and just hoped he would stay after the Liverpool move failed.

I am just annoyed that Chelsea waited so long before buying him. They could have moved in for him as soon as he came back.

Comment

Like Vespa, gutted but don't blame him in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            Any player that leaves rangers for cfc is a wrongun and Remy is a wrongun.leaving us with short notice showed no respect, #### him.
                            Agreed 100% van .... Hope he rots in their reserves

Comment

Chelsea only bought him so that all their rivals couldn't sign and play him against them.

Utter c***s that lot

Comment

Not really, with Costa our main striker (who has had injury problems) and an 36 year-old Drogba, we needed a good backup striker, and Remy fit the bill. I'm sure he'll play a good amount of games this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X