No announcement yet.

Ferdinand suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder how people would feel if Rio called their mum or partner a wh0re?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Well I think it's the usual sh1t QPR get from the FA, do you think if he was still at Manure he'd have got this ban? Not a fu@king chance! I agree that he still has a role to play this season, many players take time to adjust to new surroundings/players etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
        Bobby has turned the table on his haters,also think Rio will have a point to prove when selected.
        You can add Hendry to Bobby ! Isla has been slaughterd and come good in the last 2 games

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          You can add Hendry to Bobby ! Isla has been slaughterd and come good in the last 2 games
          Henobby.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Well it could mean trouble if we get injuries to Dunn and Caulker but we'd be very unlucky if that was to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
              Well it could mean trouble if we get injuries to Dunn and Caulker but we'd be very unlucky if that was to happen.
              Clint will step up to the plate...... And then keep his place.

Comment

**** Rio Ferdinand
                I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Clint will step up to the plate...... And then keep his place.

I know, have the utmost faith in Clint. What I meant is if both Dunn and Caulker were injured in the next 3 games, say one at Chelsea the other at City. Don't know how long till Ned is back but hopefully he's not far from fitness.

Comment

Now the team are playing I think he would fit in alright, we were all over the place before and Rio's not used to it.

Comment

Basically he got "merked"

Comment

We should be careful what we wish for - I don't want any of our players suspended

Comment

Ned must be near back to fitness, with Isla playing better at RB now, Ned can step in if Caulker/Dunne get injured. In fact I'd like to see him back there anyway.

Comment

I wouldn't start him anyway but how on earth can they ban a player for 3 games for calling somebody a Sket on Twitter?! Madness.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

QPR fans reaction to the news.

https://vine.co/v/OupEQ6qaEun
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Does that count against us in the disciplinary record?

Comment

Working...
                                X