Ferdinand suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Does that count against us in the disciplinary record?
    Kin'ell, donīt you start giving them ideas!
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      Still has a part to play imo. If dunne has a stinker or two then people will call for his head.
      We all love Clint Hill, we all love Clint Hill.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Now the team are playing I think he would fit in alright, we were all over the place before and Rio's not used to it.
        Not sure how you can continue to defend a player with so much football experience. He should be able to slot straight in regardless of how we're playing, and if he was any good, improve us. He hasn't improved us.

He already knew he was going to be involved in a relegation scrap before he signed for us. You're right in saying he's not used to it, but if he himself had doubts, he shouldn't have signed. You can't use that as an excuse for him. Rio is hardly a novice.

A cynic might say he signed for a London premier league team to keep him among the London-centric media, and to help him promote his book.....
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Rio Fedinand's QPR team mates think they are better off without him in the side:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-think-4530749
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

well done the F.A. if he appeals can they increase it to 10 games on a frivilous appeal, we live in hope?

Comment

I can't believe some of our fans want one of our players to be suspended.

Comment

whatever the thought behind if the FA should be doing this or not.. i will just add.. I am happy Harry has a reason to not pick him for some upcoming games.
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Nothing like a good old witch hunt is there ? before the Villa game he had been no worse or no better than any of the other central defenders

Comment

Working...
                  X