Chelsea roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the goose

the goose seems to be the place that everyone else is going so it LOOKS LIKE the goose before the gander

WE ARE TALKING RIOT
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Did you fall onto the keyboard again ted?
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        once again at an away london derby i find myself sat with mates who follow the opposition!
        Try not to put ######## up on here like you did after Watford at home last season
        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          the goose seems to be the place that everyone else is going so it LOOKS LIKE the goose before the gander

WE ARE TALKING RIOT
          Why do you put this sort of nonsense up ?
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            Did you fall onto the keyboard again ted?
            I just spat my coffee out
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Many moons ago we used to meet up in The Lord Palmersons down New Kings Road. Dunno if its still there.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Two from Isleworth and I think we are meeting a few more in Hammersmith

Have been invited to the Goose by one of Chelseas top lads but might give that a swerve as cannot think of anything worse then being surrounded by that lot all singing away in a boozer
                Good few chelsea faces drink in the goose. Few years back picked up and was dealing with a chelsea malt who frequented the goose. Other then being a Chelsea #### she was mightily enthusiastic and willing to accommodate. Met her couple of times in there when chelsea were at home not made overly welcome by the natives

Comment

I'll be there. Born and raised in the area. That lot tend to drink down North End Rd, round West Brompton and around Kings Rd where it joins New Kings Rd. My dad drinks in the Elm on North End Rd. That's full of them, but run by Lisa a Rangers fan! Then you've got the Goose at the start of the market. Kind of like a Spoons pub. The Wellington down the road where McD's is. Then as you go through the market you've got the Barrow Boy (gastro), C0ck (gastro), Malt Tavern (gastro), Elk Bar and then a couple round Fulham Broadway station. West Brompton as the Prince of Wales, Imperial and Lillie Langtry. Load of theirs drink in the Langtry. Atlas down the side road. It's alright in there. You can cut round the back to the ground. Then the Harwood Arms (gastro) and another little bar that comes up by the Malt Tavern. Then by Kings Rd if you're coming from Imperial Wharf. Easy for away end you have Lots Rd bar. It's alright in there. Chelsea Ram. Then the Rose and the ones on the Kings Rd like CIU club, Imperial etc. That's full of them! You have some others if you're coming up from Chelsea and Westminster hospital like the Fox but that's all them. Imperial Wharf if coming from the Bush or Clapham Junction is so much better than Fulham Broadway. Very quick to away end and dead easy after game. Also towards Eel Brook common you have the Eel Brook. Been done up and nice in there plus the Queen Elizabeth on Bagleys Lane. Horrible pub. Pubs around Earls Court are pretty dire in my opinion.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Wish I was going... :(

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      I'll be there. Born and raised in the area. That lot tend to drink down North End Rd, round West Brompton and around Kings Rd where it joins New Kings Rd. My dad drinks in the Elm on North End Rd. That's full of them, but run by Lisa a Rangers fan! Then you've got the Goose at the start of the market. Kind of like a Spoons pub. The Wellington down the road where McD's is. Then as you go through the market you've got the Barrow Boy (gastro), C0ck (gastro), Malt Tavern (gastro), Elk Bar and then a couple round Fulham Broadway station. West Brompton as the Prince of Wales, Imperial and Lillie Langtry. Load of theirs drink in the Langtry. Atlas down the side road. It's alright in there. You can cut round the back to the ground. Then the Harwood Arms (gastro) and another little bar that comes up by the Malt Tavern. Then by Kings Rd if you're coming from Imperial Wharf. Easy for away end you have Lots Rd bar. It's alright in there. Chelsea Ram. Then the Rose and the ones on the Kings Rd like CIU club, Imperial etc. That's full of them! You have some others if you're coming up from Chelsea and Westminster hospital like the Fox but that's all them. Imperial Wharf if coming from the Bush or Clapham Junction is so much better than Fulham Broadway. Very quick to away end and dead easy after game. Also towards Eel Brook common you have the Eel Brook. Been done up and nice in there plus the Queen Elizabeth on Bagleys Lane. Horrible pub. Pubs around Earls Court are pretty dire in my opinion.
                      They do a blinding kebab on the north end road, west ken station end.

Comment

You've got 2. Mangal and a normal one virtually next door to the Co Op shop. That would be my choice ��
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

It's the mangal one as the road verges to the left or the right depending on your direction and how pissed you are.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                            Good to have you back on the site Hammy

Comment

Been a while since i was i was in the elm hamm-know lisa very well and as you say-proper rangers.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

First time on the site guys, so be kind...hopefully getting a ticket for Saturday but if not will be watching the game in Bush or Grove....anyone know a pub that will be definitely showing it?

Comment

Working...
                                X