Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISLA

Worth a mention to the fella.

been named in the european team of the week.

welldone lad!

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Well done, and I didnīt pay much attention to him during the match last night. As a defender at QPR that must bode well;))
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Blimey. When did we last have a player in a european team of anything?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

And rightly so, he was very assured last night. The link up on the right with Vargas seemed to settle him and he proved he can play as a full back as well. Meanwhile, Danny Simpson can't even get a start for Leicester.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Was going to post about Isla. Solid defensively, composed on the ball and links up well with Vargas. Will have tougher opponents to face but looks like he's settling in a bit more to the PL.

Comment

I have been skeptical about Isla all season, but the last two games he is starting to show promise....for a world cup player, who has come from Juventus, I expected alot more beginning of the season...but he is now starting to look composed, good distribution and loads of energy...and as you say he links up with Vargas very well.

Comment

Starting to show his ability. Was poor Stoke and Southampton but perhaps now getting to grips with prem league. I like the look of him think there is a player in him. Assumed harry played Vargas on right so they could communicate they defo dove tailed well

Comment

Was surprised with this, I thought he did ok on Monday against really poor opposition. He still didn't close down crosses enough for my liking and I thought him and Vargas got caught out positionally a number of times but Villa just weren't good enough to see it and exploit it. The next two games I am expecting to be difficult for those two in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  Was surprised with this, I thought he did ok on Monday against really poor opposition. He still didn't close down crosses enough for my liking and I thought him and Vargas got caught out positionally a number of times but Villa just weren't good enough to see it and exploit it. The next two games I am expecting to be difficult for those two in particular.
                  I'm actually predicting the opposite, I see him thriving against players who run at him directly like hazard or nasri. It will obviously be tough because of the quality of the teams but i cant see him being singled out as being 'poor' against either, certainly relative to the rest of our team. Him and Vargas can team up offensively and defensively which I think could be a game changer against chelsea
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Is it a definite that he will go back to Italy around Christmas?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      not at all. he said himself he's not going back to juve and there has been no contact between him and them

Comment

Good player, showed it in the last two games, hope we can carry on getting the best out of him. Probably feels much more comfortable with Vargas in the team

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          No. Quite the opposite in fact.

From a couple of days ago...
                          http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...y-9825258.html

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post
                            No. Quite the opposite in fact.

From a couple of days ago...
                            http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...y-9825258.html
                            Thats actually an excellent article.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Starting to show his ability. Was poor Stoke and Southampton but perhaps now getting to grips with prem league. I like the look of him think there is a player in him. Assumed harry played Vargas on right so they could communicate they defo dove tailed well
                              I guess most of us knew he had good ability but just found it hard to settle.

Linking up with Vargas he looks a far more compsed player.

Comment

Working...
                              X