Joey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Might sound a bit harsh on Henry as he has done fantastically well, but I would slot Barton in for Henry.
    I think I would slot him for Fer because Fer has been a bit up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      I think I would slot him for Fer because Fer has been a bit up and down.
      Completely different type of player. I think it will be for Henry , even though henry has done nothing wrong, in fact been one of our better players. But its a squad game and thats why you need 2 players for every position. Don't change a winning team.

Comment

Footballer.
        Question Time guest.
        Philosophy student.
        Future coach.
        Fluent French speaker.
        International peace adviser

http://www.joeybarton.com/

Motivational skills include

Stubs a lit cigar into the eye of his young team-mate Jamie Tandy during the club's Christmas party

Barton breaks leg of 35-year-old pedestrian while driving his car at 2am in Liverpool city centre.

Involved in an altercation with a 15-year-old Everton fan at City's team hotel in Bangkok. Fined eight weeks' wages by City after being found guilty of gross misconduct. Accepts punishment and agrees to undertake a programme of rehabilitation.

After successful rehabilitation

Drops his shorts in the direction of Everton fans following City's 1-1 draw at Goodison Park. Merseyside Police investigate.

Arrested on suspicion of assault and criminal damage in an incident involving a taxi driver.

Suspended by City for the rest of the season after a training-ground altercation with Ousmane Dabo, which leaves his team-mate needing hospital treatment.

Appears at Trafford magistrates court to answer a charge of assault on Dabo. Indicates he will plead not guilty at a full trial, which is expected to take place in June 2008.

Receives four-month suspended sentence for assaulting Dabo.

Charged with violent conduct by FA over Dabo incident.

Banned for 12 matches – six of which are suspended – and fined £25,000 by the FA for his attack on Dabo.

Suspended until further notice by Newcastle after a reported training-ground bust-up with Shearer,

celebrates with a Nazi-style salute after scoring the first goal of his side's 6-0 demolition of Aston Villa.

Banned for violent conduct by FA after punching the Blackburn Rovers player Morten Gamst Pedersen in the ribs.

Newcastle transfer-list Barton after a series of Twitter comments criticising the club, making him available on a free transfer. He joins QPR on August 26.

Barton retires from his 18 minute England career.

Arrested in Liverpool city centre after a late-night incident and later charged with common assault and affray.

Jailed for six months after admitting common assault and affray.

No need to remind yall about his glittering QPR career, the passion and loyalty he brought to the club when NO other club woud touch him he was so toxic.
        Last edited by Manx Hoop; 29-10-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Too long did not read

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
            Footballer.
            Question Time guest.
            Philosophy student.
            Future coach.
            Fluent French speaker.
            International peace adviser

http://www.joeybarton.com/

Motivational skills include

Stubs a lit cigar into the eye of his young team-mate Jamie Tandy during the club's Christmas party

Barton breaks leg of 35-year-old pedestrian while driving his car at 2am in Liverpool city centre.

Involved in an altercation with a 15-year-old Everton fan at City's team hotel in Bangkok. Fined eight weeks' wages by City after being found guilty of gross misconduct. Accepts punishment and agrees to undertake a programme of rehabilitation.

After successful rehabilitation

Drops his shorts in the direction of Everton fans following City's 1-1 draw at Goodison Park. Merseyside Police investigate.

Arrested on suspicion of assault and criminal damage in an incident involving a taxi driver.

Suspended by City for the rest of the season after a training-ground altercation with Ousmane Dabo, which leaves his team-mate needing hospital treatment.

Appears at Trafford magistrates court to answer a charge of assault on Dabo. Indicates he will plead not guilty at a full trial, which is expected to take place in June 2008.

Receives four-month suspended sentence for assaulting Dabo.

Charged with violent conduct by FA over Dabo incident.

Banned for 12 matches – six of which are suspended – and fined £25,000 by the FA for his attack on Dabo.

Suspended until further notice by Newcastle after a reported training-ground bust-up with Shearer,

celebrates with a Nazi-style salute after scoring the first goal of his side's 6-0 demolition of Aston Villa.

Banned for violent conduct by FA after punching the Blackburn Rovers player Morten Gamst Pedersen in the ribs.

Newcastle transfer-list Barton after a series of Twitter comments criticising the club, making him available on a free transfer. He joins QPR on August 26.

Barton retires from his 18 minute England career.

Arrested in Liverpool city centre after a late-night incident and later charged with common assault and affray.

Jailed for six months after admitting common assault and affray.

No need to remind yall about his glittering QPR career, the passion and loyalty he brought to the club when NO other club woud touch him he was so toxic.
            Has he done anything since his return from Marseille?
            The point is, since he came back at the start of last season he has kept his nose clean and been fantastic. Believe me I was one of his harshest critics but i can categorically tell you now, without him we would not have been promoted. Fact.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Shouldn't walk straight into the team he has to earn his place
              We Are The People.....

Comment

This isnt a debate about Joey being a role model this is about whether or not he should get into 'this' team.

Against Chelski I think we should play 5 midfielder's with Henry, Barton and Sandro in the middle. IF we play 4 midfielder's then I think our CMs should be Henry and Barton/Sandro depending on fitness.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  This isnt a debate about Joey being a role model this is about whether or not he should get into 'this' team.

Against Chelski I think we should play 5 midfielder's with Henry, Barton and Sandro in the middle. IF we play 4 midfielder's then I think our CMs should be Henry and Barton/Sandro depending on fitness.
                  If your playing 5 then should be Fer , Henry and Sandro with Vargas & Holiett on the wings which turns into 433 when we have the abll and 451 when not

Austin up front on his own Zamora will get nothing against Terry/Cahill so worth saving him for easier games

We rushed Barton back from Injury against Stoke and look what happened so no need to start him at Chelsea
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                    If your playing 5 then should be Fer , Henry and Sandro with Vargas & Holiett on the wings which turns into 433 when we have the abll and 451 when not

Austin up front on his own Zamora will get nothing against Terry/Cahill so worth saving him for easier games

We rushed Barton back from Injury against Stoke and look what happened so no need to start him at Chelsea
                    My problem with Fer is he seems to try's too much trickery and loses possession a lot, reckon we will get massively punished if he's like that Saturday. Personally think we need 3 solid midfielder's in the middle who'll play the simple game of tackle/win the ball then pass the ball. Also think Barton in this game would bring a lot of needed natural leadership to the side.... But you could be right about rushing Barton back from injury, if that's the cad then we'll have no choice but to put Fer in their, if we play the 5 midfielder's that is.

Isla... Caulker... Dunne/Ned... Yun

Vargas... Henry... Barton... Sandro... Holiett

Austin
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

My problem with Fer is he seems to try's too much trickery and loses possession a lot, reckon we will get massively punished if he's like that Saturday. Personally think we need 3 solid midfielder's in the middle who'll play the simple game of tackle/win the ball then pass the ball. Also think Barton in this game would bring a lot of needed natural leadership to the side.... But you could be right about rushing Barton back from injury, if that's the cad then we'll have no choice but to put Fer in their, if we play the 5 midfielder's that is.

Austin
                      Maybe push Fer further forward to play off Austin like he did at home to Sunderland
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Austin
                        I would also play this team. But I think Zamora is key to our play from now on so...

Comment

Personally think Bobby could be a handful for them. He's been great at holding the ball up for Charlie the last 2 games and I don't think we should change that. Im the same as Nick, I think.if anyone should be replaced it should be Fer. While heis tackling and closing down was very good against Villa and Liverpool, his passing is awful. Barton is just as good at the tackling and closing down imo, and a much much better passer of the ball. Its no coincidence that before he got injured he was leading the way in the premier league in creating chances. He's far more creative than Fer imo. Sandro and Henry CMs alongside him, with Vargas pushing up alongside Zamora and Austin.
                          Obviously this is all only relevant if Barton is fit and we arent rushing him back.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Personally think Bobby could be a handful for them. He's been great at holding the ball up for Charlie the last 2 games and I don't think we should change that. Im the same as Nick, I think.if anyone should be replaced it should be Fer. While heis tackling and closing down was very good against Villa and Liverpool, his passing is awful. Barton is just as good at the tackling and closing down imo, and a much much better passer of the ball. Its no coincidence that before he got injured he was leading the way in the premier league in creating chances. He's far more creative than Fer imo. Sandro and Henry CMs alongside him, with Vargas pushing up alongside Zamora and Austin.
                            Obviously this is all only relevant if Barton is fit and we arent rushing him back.
                            I would completely disagree with your assessment of Barton his distribution is poor and he constantly gives the ball away add to the fact he isn't fit then not a starter for me

Fer best position is off the front man which is where he played against Sunderland and was excellent
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

I would completely disagree with your assessment of Barton his distribution is poor and he constantly gives the ball away add to the fact he isn't fit then not a starter for me

Fer best position is off the front man which is where he played against Sunderland and was excellent
                              Mate like i said, before he got.injured he was top of the league in chances created so how can his distribution be poor?
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

keep him onto the bench then bring him on when sandro fer or henry get tired, stick with the winning team!

Comment

Working...
                                X