Joey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Mate like i said, before he got.injured he was top of the league in chances created so how can his distribution be poor?
    Those stats are misleading as the majority of those "chances" were against Hull and all were from free kicks

The fact is Barton is not a creative midfielder and never has been he is vying for Sandro's or Henry's position not fer.

As for his distribution his passing is poor especially 5-10 yards and he always tries stupid Hollywood passes instead of the easy pass
    We Are The People.....

Comment

There's no need to rush Barton. Both Sandro and Henry are playing well. But I will drop Zamora for this game. Vargas may be more dangerous on the counter as he's fast. Bobby is too slow and cant see us having much of the ball. So better to have a player that can run and chase.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        Those stats are misleading as the majority of those "chances" were against Hull and all were from free kicks

The fact is Barton is not a creative midfielder and never has been he is vying for Sandro's or Henry's position not fer.

As for his distribution his passing is poor especially 5-10 yards and he always tries stupid Hollywood passes instead of the easy pass
        Yep, this. Barton being hugely overrated in this thread. Ridiculous that some people want him in the team *to keep hold of the ball*. He's our most careless midfielder in possession, by some distance (yeah someone like hoilett might lose it just as much, but that's due to his awful control or trying to dribble, rather than barton's standard rush-of-blood 60 yarder out for a goal kick).

Funny to see some of the same people who rubbished the stats showing how creative adel was in the PL over a whole season are now using one games worth of data to show Barton is apparently more creative than silva or fabregas.

Comment

Agree with those saying drop Zamora btw, terry and Cahill aren't falling for his one trick. Save him for City.

Either Charlie and Vargas up front, or 433/51 with Vargas and Fer/hoilett on the flanks

Given how good hazard is, I'd be tempted to play onuoha RB with Isla ahead in a 4, even if it does leave us a man short in centre mid.

Comment

Joseph Barton‏@Joey7Barton·2 hrs2 hours ago
            Just finished 1st session back with u21's. Good intensity and great to be back. Watch 2nd half of our 18's now then off to Stamford Bridge.

I guess he doesn't think the u21's are beneath him.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              Joseph Barton‏@Joey7Barton·2 hrs2 hours ago
              Just finished 1st session back with u21's. Good intensity and great to be back. Watch 2nd half of our 18's now then off to Stamford Bridge.

I guess he doesn't think the u21's are beneath him.
              great attitude .....watch n learn Adel

Comment

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton · 6 minutes ago
                Been a change of plan. Heading now to Brantford v Derby. Couldn't get a ticket for Chelsea v QPR? �� #nojoke

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                  Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton · 6 minutes ago
                  Been a change of plan. Heading now to Brantford v Derby. Couldn't get a ticket for Chelsea v QPR? �� #nojoke

WTF?

Comment

Working...
                  X