No announcement yet.

central midfield V Chelski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same team as villa. This time just park the bus and long ball to Zamora at every given opportunity lol.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Hazard, Fabregas, Oscar, Willien,Matic, V Fer,Henry,Sandro, Vargas, we really need to take care of the ball or we wont see it for long periods of time, lets hope Remy Costa packet aint fit we might be able to handle Drogba? i hope the players know what this game means to us old time Rs fans and get in their face big time
      help

Comment

Unfortunately I think Sc*m midfield will be too quick and slick for our boys so I would somehow have Sandro or Henry sitting a little deeper so when they penetrate the midfield we will have somebody to block or hold up the play so we can re group, if we play 4 across the middle as soon as they break through we will be in trouble, and obviously we ain't gonna get many chances so taking the ones we do is vital.

Comment

Same line up as last game, but we need to try feeding Zamora as much as possible because he is the one who can hold the ball, waste Chelsea time and get fouls.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
          X