central midfield V Chelski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• central midfield V Chelski

IF we play 4 across the midfield against Chelski who's is everyone's favoured CM partnership?

For me Henry is a definite starter after 2 on the bounce MOTM performances. Sandro's also been playing very well but IMO Barton could replace him V Chelski. Think we'll need his leadership. Also think we'll need to hold on to the ball more and better than we did against Villa, particulary 1st half.

So I'd start Henry and Barton in CM possibly looking to bring Sandro on to replace Barton depending on fitness/injuries.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Barton isn't fit and needs to be eased back and not rushed which what happened last time

Same team as last night for me
    We Are The People.....

Comment

personally id play 5 in the middle and 1 up top, move the chief to right back and have:

isla barton fer henry vargas

and either austin or zamora up front cant pick which one atm
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

I wouldn't change the midfield we have had for 2 consecutive good performances personally. Consistency is key.

Comment

I reckon Harry with go really tight and narrow on this...

Barton Sandro Henry Fer
          Zamora
          Austin

Vargas and Hoilett to come on and add width and pace if needed/when Zamora gets tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            I reckon Harry with go really tight and narrow on this...

Barton Sandro Henry Fer
            Zamora
            Austin

Vargas and Hoilett to come on and add width and pace if needed/when Zamora gets tired.
            chelsea play with wing backs well get destroyed with a narrow midfield
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Hazard, Fabregas, Oscar, Willien,Matic, V Fer,Henry,Sandro, Vargas, we really need to take care of the ball or we wont see it for long periods of time, lets hope Remy Costa packet aint fit we might be able to handle Drogba? i hope the players know what this game means to us old time Rs fans and get in their face big time

Comment

Probably 5 in midfield for this with Bob and Chas getting 45mins each up top. Vargas-Fer-Sandro-Henry/Barton-Hoilett for me.

Comment

i agree that consistency is the key. last night though, Henry did lose some balls early on and make some awful passes throughout. Against a side like Villa you can recover from that, but 1 mistake against oscar or fabregas and rangers could be in trouble.

Barton will definitely come in (and probably start ahead of) Fer or Henry, probably Fer. and if Joey isnt meant to play a full 90, then niko, junior, or fer on I reckon.

Can't afford any player to take 5, 10 minutes to 'warm up', need to be on it from the 1st whistle.

still buzzin from last night tho. coyrs
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Probably 5 in midfield for this with Bob and Chas getting 45mins each up top. Vargas-Fer-Sandro-Henry/Barton-Hoilett for me.
                    4.5.1 is a good shout with a wall of midfield to hold them.... have we got enough fully fit midfielder's to play that though?... no Mutch and not sure Barton would last 90mins, same could be said about Sandro. Niko/Taarabt?..... But could play Austin or Bobby up top with Vargas on the wing that way we still have that attacking threat playing 4.5.1 with 2 strikers on the pitch because Vargas will be on the wing.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Five in the middle for me with a solid centre three of Barton Henry and Sandro (if Barton is fit) personally would not play Fer in this game as he went missing big time at United and Spurs and Saturday will be twice as hard

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                        chelsea play with wing backs well get destroyed with a narrow midfield
                        Do they? Thought they played 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I would keep the same team and formation / game plan as Monday, and try to catch them on the counter. Let's be honest this is a different class of Chelsea team we beat last time in there back yard.

Comment

If fit then Isla Barton Sandro Fer
                            Onuoha right back.

Comment

Green
                              Isla Dunne Caulker Yun
                              Sandro
                              Barton Fer
                              Vargas
                              Zamora Austin
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment